Another reason to HATE Boston.....

…and the whole state.

2 of my buddies and me are on the way to Montreal. We are driving through mass. I am in the back seat studying for my test on Monday. The driver gets pulled over for not using his turning signal while switching lanes by the mass state trooper. I get a fucking ticket for not wearing the seat belt and I am the back passenger.

Here in NY there are no laws of back seat passengers over of age 16 that must wear it. I told him that and he said something about ignorance.

Here is the worse, the ticket doesn’t state that i am the back passenger, it just look like i was driving.

so hate everything about Boston becasue of 1 prick cop? :picard: go watch The Departed.

So let me get this right. You are bitching because you didn’t wear a seatbelt?

Why do the noobs keep getting worse? Is it time to just suspend new accounts?

And lets not forget our other recent addition:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48927

Haha yeah, apparently it’s cool not to wear your seatbelt. When the cop called you ignorant, he was right.

http://forgetaway.weather.com/web/vr/statemaps/massachusetts_map.gif
says:

FUCK YOU!

:slight_smile:

+1:bigclap:

you’re pissed because NY laws don’t apply in MA?

seriously can i please have a custom title “i fucking hate n00bs” because with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 over the past 6 months or so…THEY’VE ALL BEEN TEH SUCK

I would be pissed getting pulled over for not using a directional to switch lanes. It’s illegal but NOONE does it, including police.
I do every time though.

can’t be mad, trooper is just doing his job. you’re lucky he didnt search your car without a warrant and throw your face against the hood, like they did to me

i enjoy cape cod

edit- and new england clam chowder damn that shit is good

New saying: “Cops will be Cops”

which is replacing: “Boys will be boys”

Yeah… What a n00b

pot, meet kettle…

PS: nice post count, does it mean you’re #1!

i wonder if this rant is BASEBALL related

Sarcasm[A] is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound. Sarcasm can also be used in a humorous or jesting way depending on the intent of the person speaking.

Got anything else sweetie?!

fixed

lol

Hahaha score one for the new guy. :clap:

combine that with the “punch” thread, PureXTC can stay. he makes the funnies

Andy take your seat please.