Any RHD'rs Here Insured With AllState?

Got in contact with a broker today…spoke to him about insuring a skyline and he gave me a quote and everything…told me his manager said as long as its safe and certified it shouldn’t be a problem…then told me he left a message for head office to make sure it’s ok to insure a right hand drive. I wont know till monday so im just anxious to know if anyone here knows if there’s gunna be a problem…maybe some of you might know. thanks in advanced!

the best way for many insurance company’s is an apprasial , and if you need i could hoop u up, i work with an apprasial company

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought All State refused most RHD’s unless someone had an existinmpolicy with them.

He said I might need an appraisal but for now i told him to just use 6500 as an estimate on my quote. Hopefully everything comes through ok and they insure me. but yea thanks for the heads up, ill give u a shout if i need to get an appraisial

Yea i just woke with a woman at Allstate and she said they don’t insure any right hand drive vehicles. Ontario is a joke

That’s why it’s called Onterrible. Also, All State is gayer than Elton John with George Michael’s dick in his mouth. They wanted 700 a month from me for liability only.

was it for a rhd vehicle??..i got quoted 3 times today, for 380-450

No, it was for a 2002 Cavalier. Also that price is outrageous, just like the 356 my 99 Si cos me per month through RBC.

I really hope you guys are using www.kanetix.ca

Edit: Actually they dont have anything for RHD never mind

I work in markham within an asian community, maybe ill see if they have any insurance hookups haha

Get in touch with a broker that deals with Economical.

I don’t have a 180sx I know nothing about RHD vehicles. I suck.

I’ve already talked to someone about them, they want 420 a month if i remember correctly, everyone keeps throwing me to this " special market" i cant remember the name but it’s the one where they take people when no one else will insure them.

Nordic? Call some bumfuck insurance brokers in some random places like Norval and see ehat is up.

Hey guys, if i buy a skyline with a canadian vin attached to it…will it be easier to insure, would they have to put me into that different “market”? i dont member the exact name.

Hit up GTR Canada’s forum…There’s a ton of insurance info and discussions there…

If it’s properly re-vinned (legally) than you’ll have NO problem insuring it.

The only market I can see you being put in is High Risk.

Economical FTW!! When I had a Silvia they didnt hassle me at all. They accepted the VIN, and i sent a pic and BAM i was boosting all over town!!

i recomend Lant & co insurance, thats who i use for my Silvia. They do classic cars and many times RHD cars count as classics so u can get Extremely low rates if your car falls under classic, give them a call. they do have some requirements in terms of your age and having another car but give it a shot.

in fact their rates are so low that im thinking my next car has to be “classic” just because of the massive insurance savings.