Anyone catch the channel 2 news last night?

If so, was anyone else just pissed off about the trashy woman bitching for money from the NFTA because her home was not included in the land area designated for the program?

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=59229&catid=13

I wanted to jump into the tv and beat the crap out of that woman, or anyone who thinks they deserve ANY money from the airport for that matter.

You bought a home near an existing airport. Of course it’s going to be loud. It’s not as if the airport popped up out of the middle of nowhere.

Freaking ridiculous. Hell, I want to kick the NFTA in the balls for creating that program for ANYONE to start with.

I did not witness this however I admittedly have a better understanding of your custom title as a result.

Give me give me give is all anyone seems to think nowadays.

I missed it, but I’m not surprised. Our generation thinks this country was built by divine entitlement, not earning what you want.

The entire program is voluntary and is funded by the Federal Aviation Administration, Buffalo Niagara International Airport, and the New York State Department of Transportation.

http://www.quieterhomebuffalo.com/overview.php

Ah the People’s Republic of New York. No wonder our gas is 30 cents higher than the rest of the country, and our property tax rates are absurd. We have to pay to quiet the homes of people who willingly bought houses near an airport. :bloated:

:lol:

I am not a violent person, and wouldn’t actually physical abuse anyone. Not like I could anyways, my shoulder would just pop out, and I’d be the one crying on the floor.

I just generally dislike the majority of society, especially the trashy people who seem to make it on tv the most.

did anyone see that guy down the steet from me had 3.5mill in weed

:bigclap:

So was it good stuff?

:pimp:

Let’s see how many of those people spend the $30k to upgrade their home.

Ahhh, a new hottub to relax in when dealing with the sound of airplanes overhead.

Idiots. The airport has been there for years, before most of them.
You get the same people bitching about Lancaster and it’s noise. You moved there knowing a drag strip was there.

Thats vegas baby!

Who doesn’t enjoy the sound of big blocks and wide open headers?

Damn, I just checked the list of houses and mine wasn’t on there. I live in Cheektowaga, not too far from the airport, and would love $30,000 in free money. Maybe I should file a petition or something.

They’re not given cash. They get to have their homes ripped up so that new windows, doors, HVAC equipment, and sound deadening insulation can be added, without any money out of pocket.

That’s music to my ears. My neighbors in Kenmore that talk to me haven’t complained to me. 2 of them actually said that they will be sitting there and hear me fire up the Camaro, then say, “There goes Joe”. Then proceed to say how nice it sounds. :slight_smile:

As for the complainers in the airport area, if they don’t get the $30k improvement, maybe they should get a consolation prize of a pair of earplugs :slight_smile: