anyone else find the for sale section an addiction?

am I the only one?
I check it at least 5 times a day.

i do it too, but on like 10 different forums in various parts of the continent.

no, the original posters tone was one of addiction, ie. poor him

mine was a post of agreeance with the assertion that my addiction is worse, ie. poorer me

you misunderstood my post.

i think everyone does, cuz i dont think there is a time when i come on son, that i dont check the for sale section

used to be the very first thing i checked…still is most of the time haha

lol i dont check it that often because everytime i do i end up spending atleast a couple hundred bucks, like i bought tail lights and some other shit the first time then a hood and some toher shit then now its a wing and hatch struts lol

I’m hooked.

i check the for sale section too often because i usually always end up bying something :frowning: now when i dont have money i dont tease my self…i just dont look anymore

the first step to a healthy recovery is admitting you have a problem.

i check it every second!! f5 !!! ftw~!!!.. keep refreshing… -____-

It’s the reason I’m broke. That and my gf.

^ ah yes the women will do that to you… why do you think people refer to their cars as she… hmm…

lol its tha first thing i check everyday LOLL

hahaha Steve!

^ no joke buddy… I am hooked on the stupid thing. I am afraid that if I don’t check it like all the time I will miss some part thats a good deal / is rare that I want etc… its a sickness.

werd, i check several times a day first thing when i get on son lol.
unfortunately im broke so when the parts/car im looking for is there i can only hope no one else wants it n its still there haha. i can only dream…

Definitely an addiction ** but nothing not heatlthy as long as you dont overspend (which is hard when you’re looking at some of the stuff in the FS section)

BTW, anytime is a good time to check the FS.