Anyone ever lived in the South, if so, where?

Sacks.

I just recently accepted a job offer from Goldman Sachs

:rofl

What Jclark said, VA is pretty cool in many ways.

The winter here is like fall in NY.

Edit: Good shit Leo. LOL

Word brah.

Nick, do you like Nascar?

Chris, while I do not frequently watch NASCAR, I do enjoy the concept of fast cars racing for hours at over 200mph.

Nick Nascar’s don’t race for hours at over 200mph.

Restrictor plates ftl.

Richmond, VA now. I’m happy. Moved here for an opportunity, didnt intend to stay but now I’d like to. I’ve done DC too from both the MD and VA side. If I had to do the DC thing again, I’d be on the VA side on the metro corridor.

What do you want to get into for work? What do you do for fun? Want to live in a big city like DC? I’m a fan of moving wherever your best career opportunity pops up.

^^This is the guy to talk to about current DC life. It’s been a few years since I lived there, now I’m just there for work and visiting friends in Arlington and Adams Morgan/Dupont every few weeks. DC and Nova is awesome if having fun is your thing. $.02.

lived right in Orlando, Florida for two years and loved it. Sometimes I wish I stayed would love to move back someday.

Gov/politics&Law etc. Obv for fun, cars, party and women my man. Kinda dig the city life. Can’t do country living.

Thats sad, I don’t like NASCAR anymore.

i used to live in flagler beach, FL about 10 minutes from daytona.
i hated it. mosquitos, gators, and rednecks.

i need to make a nashville and va trip sometime soon and visit you two clowns.

World capital of politics and lawyers, there is no where else to be. As with any city, there are great neighborhoods where cannot help but have a blast.

I’m interested in politics but it’s not my profession by any means. I still found boatloads of opportunities I was interested in from causes to social events. Its an entire subculture. Good times. Richmond is quiet by comparison.

minus the homicides…

Good info Mr. Clark! :lmao @ Richmond homicide. First 48s most popular city

What is it with the RPI boyz wanting to move so far away from their hometown? My RPI graduated friend had hopes and dreams of moving out of NY to (these changed from month to month, depending on the weather) Cali, Arizona, Texas, Florida, and the Carolinas. “Virginia is nice, too” - after visiting the state a total of zero times.

You know where he lives now? 1 block from Stallmer.

:rofl We keep them on their side of the river like some sort of war zone.

While we’re discussing cons, DC is the western world capital of politics and lawyers *and AIDS… forgot one. No place is perfect. :rofl