Anyone Know any Halfmoon judges!?!?!?

yes sir says saratoga country on it, got court in Halfmoon on the 15th, I’m gonna mail it in tomorrow, shits just stupid though, because it was this POS and when I say piece, it was a PIECE of shit black rusted up Neon that blew past me, white racing stripes down the middle. I’m just pissed because I didn’t even do it and I’m getting slapped with this shit ticket…

If I was a cop and I saw that Celica go farting past me I would pull you over and write you a ticket too.

:slight_smile:

very funny Chris, the FUNNY thing about all this is that I had on the LED’s in my hood scoop and didn’t know it until Guilderland pulled me over, the trooper didn’t say a word about it…

I was gonna help you until u made fun of my new dd

:lol:lol:lol was it YOU that got me that ticket?!?!?!? :lol:lol:lol

+1!!!

so are there any other ideas out there orrrrrrr are we thinking I’m shit outta luck???

Send in the NOT guilty Plea and fight that shit BUT with a lawyer

I was cereal but if my dd ruins my credibility so be it

its a 4 point ticket, I was lucky I wasn’t “clocked” at 20 over because that’s 6 points. I’d pay more for the lawyer then I’d pay in fees in court…

:lol I was joking with you :tongue

Yeah BUT if your Not Guilty your Not Guilty I got an awesome lawyer that would hook you up for like 150 bucks, Besides between court costs and fine thats only a part of what you would be payin

Hit me up with a name and a number I’ll give them a call. It just sucks I gotta shell out money I don’t have for bullshit like this… It blows

I know I would rather give my money to a lawyer than the state

Very true. PM me the number of the guy and name :tongue thanks

Didn’t someone post that they know a Sergent in the Saratoga County PD? Brother in law? Go to that dude and have him talk to the person. That way, the cop will show up, if he’s cool at all (like John said?) and will drop it down to parking on pavement or something.

OR get a lawyer.

I personally use Tocci Parker Tocci on Central Ave. near the mall. He got a 3 misdemeanor/2 regular violation (5 total tickets) high-speed chase I was in reduced to 1 mis. and 3years probation. Part of it was ‘youthful offender status’ but he knew how to talk to the judge.

Well, if anyone could pull me some strings here I’d be very very grateful.

How’s the pricing at the place you go to?

I paid $500 for the arrest incident.

I got a 84 in a 55 (near corporate woods blvd.) in March 08 and paid $250. He got it reduced to disobeying traffic device. And that ticket was from a state trooper…not some ‘county sheriff’.

yea my ticket was from a trooper right on 87 south bound just after the Twin bridges…I wanted to tell him to suck a dick sooooooooo baddddd, I have a temper, but it almost killed me to keep it in check :lol

I thought you said it was from a Saratoga County cop? lol.

I’d get a lawyer. You may pay the same/slightly more, but you’re record will have a lesser ticket on it or one that isn’t nearly as serious.