anyone lift?

I just squatted 500 lbs … good lord does my back hurt now :frowning:

I need to get my max bench up though…its pretty sad.

beleive it or not push ups help get your max bench up

ummm maybe you need…

and also

Originally posted by slowcamaro
beleive it or not push ups help get your max bench up

yea, used to do push-ups all the time when i took Tae-kwon-do…everytime you goofed off or accidently hit someone too hard. Our sensei made us do 50 push-ups.

Needless to say, i did my fairshare of both.

I squatted 750 back in the day, thats a strange feeling having all that weight on your back.

:offtopic: but i seen joe denardo from WTAE doing squats @ sewickley YMCA last year and i think he was doing more than you 1320 :smiley:

Originally posted by sonic03snake
I squatted 750 back in the day, thats a strange feeling having all that weight on your back.

was pewter on your back:dunno: :smiley:

Originally posted by Quik
was pewter on your back:dunno: :smiley:
:eek:

i just got myself a bowflex :wink:

whats a bowflex run$? they never say in the damn info commercial :bash:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
i just got myself a bowflex :wink:

I have a whole basement full of equiptment, too lazy to use it.

i remember squatin 425 back in HS…but then i was 5’7" 185, now is a diff. sorry :frowning:

the real ones start at about a grand and go to around $2300. plus $200 shipping.

I got the Schwinn/Bowflex model at Dicks for $800 on the dicks credit card. no intrest or payments for 6 mo

it about has everything as the top of the line bowflex does. except only 210 lbs of resistance. but its fully upgradeable to 410lbs. and since it is still made by bowflex, any bowflex attachemnts will work on it.

Originally posted by sonic03snake
I have a whole basement full of equiptment, too lazy to use it.

x2:)

one of the best exercises for pecs is believe it or not weighted dips

:hs:

I wish i had somewhere/some peeps to lift with…

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
one of the best exercises for pecs is believe it or not weighted dips

dips are very very good. very hard, but good

Originally posted by Shaggy
dicks- ha i worked there before in crammedberry :rolleyes: the owner ED stack call lick my " tant"

dude seems nice to me, lives in a dif part of my neighborhood, i think me and my dad golfed with him once…

i was just startin to lift, cause i got a good set up in my basement, but then i broke my ankle and im still in the process of rehabbing that. i gotta start back up

eh, I was lifting a buddy las semester 2-3 times a week to keep me semi in shape, got my bench back to 200 agian…

I must say that decline bench is pretty cool…

damn I wish I didnt get lazy over the break and the cal gym wasnt closed… Im not back to lazyness central and to poor to join a gym.