anyone up for a poker game tonight??

So by you saying this, it’s basically re-stating what I had said about the car that was given to Jason…but I was wrong then? That mishap was pure bad luck. That’s in the past, I have since seen Jason on a few occasions since and everything has been put behind us. Every other car I’ve sold on the other hand, is still running to this day with no hiccups. I’m not out to get anyone at all. I let all buyers know exactly what they’re getting.
I just sold a 2003 K20 block that was sitting in my yard for 5 months, I let the buyer know. It was out of a wrecked car that may have damaged the motor, I let the buyer know.
A real honest seller will be up front with the buyer and let them know the deal, history, and not let them get the short end of the stick. It may not get things sold quickly, but it makes everyone’s life easier.
Then again for you, who is probably in dire need for money, you’ll do anything to get something sold. Whether it be sell a set of taillights, get the money and never send them and then sell them again…orrr sell a junk ass motor to someone that will later find out and go through a lot of hassle.