Anyone willing to trekk?

Hey guys, i’m BRAND new, I just moved to 240SX’s after being on honda forums for so long lol, RWD just seems like more my thing than FWD lol.
Anyway, I’m lookin to buy S13 pretty soon, (or S14 if the price is right).
Im located in scarborough and I was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to help a guy out when choosing the S13?
I replied to a few ads, but I’m not experienced in looking at what to look for on S13’s in detail.
Would be appreciated, also, I know abt frame rust, I want none of the body rust, surface rust is okay unless it looks like cancer shat a demon out on the car. I just want a mechanically nice car in the lower 200kms .
thanks,peace

Well, usually people say things like “welcome to the club” or “try using the search button” or “how about introducing yourself in the introduction thread” so now that that’s out of the way…

How much are you looking to spend?

You already PM’d me on JDMR. I can help you out mang.

lol wtf i cant go to my PM msgs in JDMR lol

Looking to spend…not much LOl i want to start off stock or not so modded and go up from there…i like the saying “built, not bought” cause i know how it feels =P, I have a $1500 computer that i turned in to $2500 atleast not only parts but work i did.

yeah thanks man, you just never added on msn lol plus i thought it wouldnt be bad to get some more 240sx enthusiasts opinions and advice, especially with repairing rust, etc.

Sooo… are you looking to trade the computer for a car?

…no LOl ._. kinda sad isnt it lol if i had a computer worth more than my car =P

wow

8 posts later we still dont know how much the man is willing to pay
hatchbacks usually have rust under the hatch, so look for rust there
leave right away if you see holes in the frames, cuz you can replace a lot of things, but not the frame(if u dont want to pay more than the car itself to fix it)
S14, havent really heard of any notoriously bad rust spot. and again check for rust on the frame.
better to pay for a newer car with less rust, saves a LOT of time and money down the road