Anyone with a car trailor want to work?

getting married???
whats that suppose to mean ??
take her with you

i think in the spring he will be more than happy to run you…
very nice guy just ask him…

[QUOTE=88slowmarro;743237]id really like to see what your car could do . esp wit a good rear and stickies .[/QUOT

what ya mean ???

it means I can kiss my money goodbye this year lol

me too. I am still trying to pull money together for the rear end. Having trouble doing so.

bro im married and thats not in my family…i guess its how you set your foot down…lol

oh i know , mine will be done though

not everyone has a ton of money , no im not sayin your a asshole but i know i have towork for what i get and then some

im not saying its a problem with her…im saying this year my extra money needs to go into the wedding fund. She doesnt care what I do lol

right now im fucking broke. My income gets cut in half in the winter. I have just enough to pay all my bills and thats it.

haha and you dont think i work…for my money???

my wife dont even work …as shes in med school…
i bet you i work as much if not more hours than you…

thats not how i meant it lolol . im sayin i work 70 plus hrs a week at my daily 8 hrs on sat towing then my own garage lol . thats all i do is work and i still struggle . thats how i meant it

im in the same boat as you man.

ohh ok…i own my business so my hours aren’t any better …

ok , id never throw how anyone makes money into there face . unless your on welfare and dont need it

hhhaaahhha those are the ones that need it most

i know

Its got good brakes (drilled and slotted rotors with Bosch pads) in the front but the rears are just stock Mustang shoes and shit with Ranger drums (5 lug swap). I would definately need tires because the rears are drag radials and the fronts dont seem to do anything well.

Stock height, does handle horribly for some reason (always has) and its not fast in the 1/4 mile. I really can take corners faster in my F150. It does have a high revving motor though.

Really Id probably be ahead of the game if I sold it and picked up a '95-'99 Neon. The ACR’s are bit rare these days but theyre basically an autocross car right from the factory. The '96 Neon I had was the best handling car Ive owned although my brother’s '01 Focus ZTS (touring suspension with SVT rear sway bar) handled better.

jellies , i wanna hit ya lol

dude. your retarted.

with love,

SSmokinn