April 25th cruise, updates start on page 15

Oh, ha! I did not know that people stayed back. I’m assuming one of them was the donut dude with the cute GF? He was a cool guy but I had to ask him nicely to not do donuts near my car, ha.

lets go to fort ticonderoga (SP) !!

Ha, well I’d be up for that since I live 5 minutes from there (but I’d still drive down to Albany to meet everyone)…it’d be a great drive but I’m assuming that some people would get bored with it.

o word?
i went there when i was little. it was cool

thats a super sweet location for pictures

It’d be a cool place to hang out (assuming they would let us), but I’d understand if the majority of people did not want to drive that far…up to you guys though, I’m down for most anything, I’d just rather start something in Albany and head north as i’m already driving over 1.5 hours just to meet everyone.

well um… lets see, what are our options? i would say grill and chill in my back yard but i dont know anyone yet so thats out.

Well, I like the idea of the food being aways from Albany, perfect opp for a cruise, thats why I said the pizza joint in LG. I’m perfectly fine with just cruise to LG and back, Fort Ti, it’s really up to the majority!

fuck the majority! haha

Ha, well my vote is for Ft Ti (1.75 hours from Alb each way), or Alb-LG-for pizza-back to Alb. If we go to Ti, I’m just staying here, and if we go Alb-LG-Alb, I’m leaving from LG to Ti…

I’m sure Big Red will come, I wonder what he thinks…

ti is a long drive and there are a lot of bitches soo they will whine. so lets do something in LG. i would say go to the great escape but it wont be open .

Agreed. I’ll never understand the people that have cool cars, but think that anything past exit 8 is ‘too far’.

The fort sounds like a good time

I like the cruise idea, but my car is FAR from a highway queen, so its rather expensive for me to take long ass trips, just dont have the extra $$$ right now. Id be down for LG though, but thats about as far as ill be going, unless i pick up a nice new DD

Pick up a new job kid

Eh…

I hear ya

Understandable, however it’s possible to avoid highways and be on 45-55 roads north of LG to/from Ti. Just throwing that out there. I’m down for either.

Good point, this is true!

Like a nice cheap s4…cough.