April 25th cruise, updates start on page 15

why not meet at noon or so, get as much daylight as possible

If we met at two, got on the road at 230, we’d be up and down the mountain before the sun goes down, but if everyone chooses a earlier time then so be it. However, I work nights and 2pm is already pushing it for me, esp considering that I have to travel 1.5 hours south to meet up.

travis, check your PMs!! lol

Replied. Anyway this site could get better PM notification?!

:thumbup

And +1 on the notifications, alot of other sites have a pop-up. Ive gone a few days without realizing i have a new PM

I think you can make it a pop up notification in your settings? I am pretty sure mine pop-up lawl

+1 mine pop up and I get an email, it’s all in the settings.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/TShirt.jpg

so dont be a pansy…spool those twin turbo’s, break the speed limit and get back on time.

The tribe has spoken

oh snap

Get back where? All I was trying to say is that meeting at 2pm in Albany is already pushing it for me, esp considering that I have to leave my town at 1230 to make that happen…

I’ll let you go with the pansy comment…it’s cool. I remember what it was like to rule the streets with a 13 second car:)

calm down calm down

• rep.

pshhh!

but I use all the power its got!

im just fuckin with yah anyways

so the 25th at 2 pm at the airport?

I know:)

in your options you can chose to have new PM’s pop up, just like SF’s does.

Like I said, that’s best for me considering my shift. If you guys all decide that it’s too late, then so be it, but we could only meet at my work if I am there. No hard feelings if you guys decide on a earlier time and a different location though, I could just meet up with you guys later in the day.

Just a warning. I remember this happened to some Hyundai meet last year but prospect mountian does not open till Memorial day weekend. If that is indeed the mountain you are planning on driving up.