aquarium question

Yea add that stuff in … thats what you want growing in the tank to make it cycle quicker.We sell turbo start or nitromax . Both of those have good bacteria .

yah there is. Im always on there posting in the arowana/gar section

Arrowana is soo sick lol. Could just sit in that room for hours.

Whats your name on there Drew?

same on here.
\
\

I have my car as my avatar.

lol I fall asleep infront of the tank sometimes

thats why I really want to get a 180 within the next few months. I would really love to keep that beast rather then get rid of him because I cant house him anymore. Cant wait until my Jardini gets bigger to go in there too.

adam, here is a video I just took. Its hard to tell the size of the tank but its 6’ x 18" x 24"

Damn dude, looks sick!!

Oh, while i got you guys on here, what do you guys use when you get like water line marks on the glass from where the water level is? I have like 2’’ worth on my 30G that is from water evaporating, and its annoying as fuck

how do you get rid of it?

fill it up to the lines lol

you cant get rid of it without Windex…and if you like your fish I dont suggest it.

Fuck, b/c in the tank the wolf is in theres like 2’’ that look cloudy at the top b/c of the water lines. Oh well…

What filter you using on the 125? Looks like only 1…?

I have two filters on it. One on each end. They are Emperor 400 Bio wheel filters. I also have a powerhead to give a little current and extra air in the tank.

Oh nice! If I do end up getting a bigger tank soon I wanna get another P-bass, those things are fuckin awesome

Ok thanks I’ll keep an eye on him. So far he looks good, not very active but that is his normal behavior. Normally he would consume one of the algae wafers over night so I’ll see whats in the tank in the morning.

yah those are pretty cool. They need a big ass tank too.

Any suggestions on a particular brand or style of water test kit I got? I bought some of the test strips with the tank, but I’m wondering if there is a better option.

I honestly never test mine, just do water changes and clean the media every month has been working for me

I have never tested mine either. As you can see in my video’s, the water in my tanks are clearer then they come out of your home faucet. Once a week, 10% water changes with gravel suction and limited tank lights being kept on = good water.

FTW … What you are exactly supposed to do !

how many hours a day are u suppose to have the lights on? I though it was suppose to be about 12 hours on and 12 off???

usually about 5 if you dont have live plants.