Are you a driftar ? cant afford mounting tires ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M0GNLvPmAg&eurl= this is how you redneck mount tires, and when you need them off, just cut them up with your dads grinder… that way u can dispose of them in your weekly garbage…

lol jk i just thought htis is funny credit to Lith

i think you mean overbo0st :wink:

hey look this guy has an S14!!! does the same thing with his baller rims!

not the same thing but cool anyways. plus theres a random dead rodent at the end.

What exactly are they spraying on there?

in the second video i think he says ether.

or i think nething flameable works…
maybe brake cleaner???

well imo this ain’t the smartest method to do it, but this can be a last resort…

says in the video “can of ether”.

AHAHAHAH taht is so gangster… i want to try taht with some all season tires lol

ive done it on ATV rims, its really dangerous and to do it properly you have to remove the little valve thing from inside the stem with a remover so the fire dosent stay lit inside the tire and explode.

not a good idea if it goes wrong it will explode and kill shit.

ya.

you have to remove the CORE of the valve stem so the air leaks out and doesn’t explode

then once the bead sits you quickly pump the tire.

and to pop the tires off, use a bar with plastic coating and pry them off.

do the reverse when putting the tire on.

pop the beads with the trick.

volla!

only use them for drifting and u got urselves some mounted tires without balancing for FREE.

ive spent literally 100s of $ just on tire mounting.

ill try these on a pair of LE rims.

PS: way to steal every single vid i posted on the tech section ;D credit goes to the hardcore ppl of zilvia.

PPS: just get the bead blaster that one of the guys were using. the KEEP video. every tire place should have them, but since canada is weaksauce, i have yet to see any.

samson i wanna be there too lets not die alone

samson i wanna be there too lets not die alone[/quote]

lets do it.

imma attempt to stretch 205s on my 17x9 rims just to see if it would really work.

let the hardcoreness of socal be passed into the slums of canada!!! hahaha jks =P

but serious, im gonna use this for all my drift tires now

Speaking of slums, people in Quebec don’t even know what stretched tires are…

yes good idea introduce a source of oxygen to the fire, fire needs oxgen, if u take the valve stem core out you will possibly melt the valve stem and create a little torch

the tire will only implode not explode seeing as there isnt enough accelerant left inside the tire to expand the tire to the point of explosion, well actually the a/f ratio isnt ideal for a a huge explosion if the helps u undestand it better

done it tons of time when i used to work at the subaru dealership in stratford , we would use brake cleaner , we only used to do it for the farmers cuz the tractor tires would go flat from sitting for days in the extreme cold, also used to do it up north when ice racing, it would get so cold that u would lose all tire pressure by the end of the run, so bam brake cleaner of quick start(ether) and ur good for another rum

lol samson you can do mine… hahaha

Well I have to say WRT Bead Blasters, yes they kick ass, and I’d highly recommend them, and yes we have them in Canada. We have at least half a dozen at our shop. Most of them are in the back shop where we do the transport tires, but I believe there’re a couple floating around the front shop too.

its called the ring of fire.

my shops done it for years to put 38inch and up tires on cus teh machine wont do it.

totally safe if you know waht you are doing.

GT

KEEPS LAB is located in Richmond, British Columbia :wink:
socal hardcoreness has made its way into canada already

Same here, we have some old school mechanics at work that still do these old school tricks here and there. But yeah I totally agree, it is safe if you know what you are doing, I have seen these guys do it over and over again and they never had a problem.