Are you OCD about your car?

You don’t live far from me. My policy is if you let me drive it, I’ll wash it.

I am ocd not how it looks… but how it runs…If there is a miss or a grind i will not even drive it i hate it when shit dosent run right…

I like a clean car, I alway wash mine atleast twice a week or the day after it rains. I wouldn’t say I’m obsessive about it, though I used to be. After 3 years I’m realizing that it’s just a grand prix. Not anything worth having or saving…plus the fact that I drive it every day, it’s gonna get scatches and rock chips. It doesn’t take much to look better than 90% of the ones out there

not once but twice :nono:

dark colored cars suck

i wash mine at least once a week, more if it rains. Everytime i drive in the rain, my nice chrome wheels get all foggy and sick looking. I worked hard for my car and im gonna take car of it. My neighbors know us as “The people with the clean cars”:smiley:

I also think having a clean car not only makes it stand out, but makes it look 100% nicer

Yeah, I love the way my car looks when it is really clean though. I could have had a silver hatch that they had on the lot when I bought my car, but I think that darker colors look so much better and classier, so I had them bring in a galaxy gray from an ohio dealership so that I could have my darker car. It gets dirty faster, but it is so worth it.

my policy is… you break it you buy it! If you can drive it without stalling you are more then welcome to drive it and clean it.

1st was only 3rd gear… talked with Jay, clutch is not broke

i am…i fully detail my truck about once a week