Are Your Parents Divorced?

every girl i have dated except one parents have been divorced

Where does ‘I don’t even know my fathers name’ fit?

and they were all high maintenance whores, weren’t they??

no offense…

hey, brew pub, 20 minutes.

My folks are on year 49. Reminds me i gotta start planning for next year.
I’ll be married 14 years this may. My sisters in the middle of a nasty D. After seeing that crap i vow to not let it happen to me. My wife might have to “have” an accident LOL

no. 30 years this year. however, this is my dads second marriage…

Fucking LOL

parents are still together, 25 years next month

its weird. i know more than half of marriages end in divorce. i have 5 or so very close friends, only 1 of which had their parents divorce. even most of the friends just not so close, their parents are still together

Divorced.

Matt, your avatar and custom title are the best things in this thread.

Divorced when I was 14, both got re-married within the last 2 years. Holidays are a pain in the ass. At the time I couldn’t believe they were getting divorced, now I can’t imagine them together. Both good people, just not right for each other.

married just shy of 30 years together… my wifeys parents married same year…both still together…although hers argue less.

parents happily married for 30+ years. Now living in Costa Rica

Alot of my friends parents are divorced, Mine arent they’ve been married 24 years, but they have both been married and divorced prior.

Parents happily married 30+

I’ll never date a girl that comes from a broken home again. Totally messes them up.

Long drawn out separation/divorce… started in '85, and finally ended in '93…

(Dad dumped mom and I on the streets in '85 with 1 suitcase each, and $52, I was 4…; then they got back together in '90; then finally divorced in '93 when mom had enough of him still cheating on her).

Mom never got re-married, dad is now on his 4th wife… imported her from Thailand…

Mom is great, dad has his major flaws, but he is my father…

And I don’t live near either… so holidays suck…

A lot of my friends’ parents were divorced too. And I thought I was the lucky one of them who didn’t have divorced parents. Then my senior year, my mom peaced out, and left. It stunk a whole lot.

parents happily married

i also have a close fam…

and i too, have been with girls with broken homes…and it usually screws them up

i HATE the term ‘broken home.’ my home was certainly not broken, and neither am i. but yes the parents are divorced.

my close friends parents are still together and they’re alright i guess. but it didn’t bother me, i was too little to realize what was happening.

No, but the people in it certainly are…

Mine divorced when i was 4, and both got remarried when I was 6… never knew any different and everyone’s happy.