ATT: ALL watch out for Z_roots!

:worf:

i got beat to picard

womp womp for Z_root!! sell your car!

Hey Z_roots your not really reading or understanding what people are trying to tell you here.

1. You were informed the top mounts needed to be replaced
    I’d like to inform you that even with shock/spring being assembled in their current condition they can be disassembled easily and the top mount replaced with the ones you currently have on your car.

Yes your mechanic is telling you they are unfit in its current state which he is right, however you were informed that the top mounts needed “replacing”… Simple solution = replace them and they will become “fit”.

Your logic is flawed, its like buying aftermarket wheels with bald tires knowing the tires needed to be replaced because you want the rims that have no problem. You know the tires need replacing but when you goto the wheel shop they refuse to mount your unsafe/unfit wheels (due to the bald tires) and you blaming the seller of the wheels afterwards.

Do you see what the problem is now? I really hope so

http://web.mit.edu/mokang/Public/fail.jpg

I think he is just trying to save money by not shipping out his stock shocks for his side of the deal.

I understand what people are trying to say here - and believe me I told my mechanic exactly what has been said here from square one - i.e. replace the upper mounts with the ones already on my car. What I am trying to enunciate is that I was advised very strongly that these struts are far too used (which is exactly what I told JDM-KID at our meeting - moreover if you saw them, or anyone for that matter, you probably wouldn’t buy them, he pushed them on me, my mistake for buying them) and should not be installed on any car (he said he wouldn’t put them on his car - and I trust his word). With all that being said I relayed that information to JDM-KID well over a month ago - to which he ignored. Yesterday I offered him to return my money for the struts, to which he declined. But since there are so many strong views against this issue, he can keep my money and have his well used struts along with the springs. In my personal experience, struts are parts that don’t last forever, and I can’t afford to buy expensive ones. I really can’t be more clear here - if the SON240 community still feels indifferent about it, so be it.

The best FAIL = " he pushed them on me, my mistake for buying them" .LMFAO . I got the LOWBALL you guys see the truth!

Z_roots u need to take a pic of the product and post it here.

no problem I’ll post them ASAP, although I’ve never posted pics on here, any assistance would be appreciated - FYI - in JDM’s for sale ad he posted a brand new pic of the struts he found online, along with a brand new pic of the springs he also found online - it wasn’t until the meeting that I saw how used they really were

take the pic with camera

upload it to your computer through usb cable

go to http://imageshack.us/

upload image

paste link in post

tadda

il take them for 20$ let me know. dead serious. 20$ to take this abused part off ur hands and from the sound of it … its not safe and rusted pos

Take his deal
and i vote for this to be moved to Drama section…thats what its there for:rolleyes: gangsters