att: Ted Desaegher

You need to contact Paul or I; We are wondering why your not returning Paul’s repeated attempts to contact you about getting HIS FD returned to me as per his original, ( and obviously ignored), request from a few months ago… it’s bad enough you took the car originally when you weren’t suppose to… now it’s starting to look really suspect.

It’s really sad that it’s come to making a public forum announcement to get you to contact the cars owner, Paul’s a seriously stand up guy, you have no right to treat as you have been

Dude, if your going to call some one out. At least take one minute to use correct spelling and grammer.

Awesome. Your call out fails. Im sure 99% of the people reading what you just posted dont even understand what your main issue is.

You fail miserably.

I don’t see any spelling mistakes… :S

It seems that you fail on this one…

Unless I fall into the 1% category. It’s pretty easy to understand what he has written.

yeah no spelling mistakes just fobby grammer lol . u guys tried calling him?

Grammar needs to be fixed. I’m sure Ted is probably really busy right now. He’s not the kind of guy to do thing like this…

take it to the drama section. ladies…jk

i don`t understand so ted took pauls car and what about hids?

lol

Paul is in Aus., he bought an FD in japan, had it shipped here before Xmas. The car arrived in Van with some issues not vetted out before it was purchased, paul asked me to take care of the issues and to pick up the car when it arrived in brampton. Ted, being the one who sourced the car for Paul has the keys and ownership… Ted picked up the car without Pauls knowledge/consent and took it to K-W, didn’t tell paul he did this for 2 weeks. Since then Ted has been holding the car as a, ‘hostage’? Using one excuse after another to not release the car and has been trying desperately to get paul to sell it for $4000 or close to that. For the last 2-3 weeks Ted has not returned ANY of Pauls attempts to contact him. He’s pissed and I’m pissed for Paul, he does not deserve this treatment.

now this is as i understand it from what Paul has told me, it’s very confusing as Paul is getting conflicting info from Ted every time Paul has spoken to him. Neither of us really know what is going on, I’ve tried to go pick it up but I have yet to get an address from this Ted guy.

since not everyone can see the ‘drama’ section and this really is not drama at the moment, I think this is the proper section for this, if anyone knows Ted please tell him to contact and clarify things with Paul asap.

gotcha if paul really needs to he could call the cops or threaten him with it

If that’s true on Ted’s part, that’s pretty disrespectful and careless of doing to use someone else’s property unknowingly for pleasure.

Hope this gets figured out.

No cops need to be involved as yet, i don’t think. I’m sure Ted has a reason for proceeding with these measures. Like i said, he is definitely not a person to cause predicaments as stated.

dose not compute

Ian quit being an idiot i’m not doing anything… i have pauls full consent to sell the car instead of bringing it to you.

we decided not to bring you the car, because i don’t trust you for shit.

I haven’t been ignoring paul at all…

he sent me one msn message a few days ago, that’s it…

once again your just a drama queen.

maybe if you weren’t such a woman about everything you do, and if you hadn’t blatently lied to and ripped off my friends, i wouldn’t have reccomended we not deal with you.

your the most un trust worthy person i’ve ever met. i advised paul if we gave you the car we’d never see it again and i stand by that.

you haven’t talked to me at all, nor tried to contact me…

stop telling lies.

'82 Skyline RS
'91 Silvia 350hp, In Japan
'93 240SX Silvia Convertible
'93,91 180SX’s SOLD!
'89,93 240SX’s SOLD!
'91 R32 GTR 600hp Available Again
'93 240SX “Silvia” Coupe First Car SOLD!
'87 200SX Hatchback Turbo 300hp CA18DET SOLD!
'89 240SX “Silvia” Coupe RB25DET Winter Car SOLD!

lol biggest signature ever

so?

and the award for most unnecessary, off-topic post of the year goes to…

well i guess thats that

and ahmed wonders why we hassel him

My point was, how many cars does Ted keep lol