ATTENTION SHIFT518!!! CAR PARKED!!

Hey guys my buddy got DRUNK AS FUCK and forgot where he parked his car. Here is a picture of the car as it looked when it was parked.

http://www.roflwagens.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3854&d=1343912888

It’s a sequoia green gti with polished porsche slots.

Thanks,
Wayne

I will keep alert. sucks balls man, i hate people.

Gurns a good d00d to get ripped off like this, hopefully the car community can help him out.

Car’s found. My buddy seen it on my facebook, Troy’s on their way for it now.

Awesome! Still in one piece?

Ummmm yea. Car wasn’t stolen. This drunk fuck got DRUNK as FUCK and forgot where he left it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone need their cars found after they drink away their memory of parking just give me call, i’m your guy. ROFLMAO. you DERP.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

LOL

Hahahhahahaha fucking guy.

so hilarious.

Epic that he called police and everything lol.

ROFL.

Best thread of the month so far.

can you change the thread title to CAR PARKED instead of stolen?? LOL

Holy shit that’s classic. Hey at least he drank so much he couldn’t even get behind the wheel.

Let the cops find your car lol , if I was that drunk chances r the car would be wrecked as well so a stolen wrecked car is a ins check lol

Someone steal/crash my miata.

Awesome. :rofl

:ninja

Leave it parked in my parents neighborhood in Guilderland. I guess they’ve recently had a lot of car break ins lol. I guess my parents neighbor had someone try to break into her car and in a panic fled and left their bike behind and stole hers. I guess the bike he left behind was much nicer than the one he stole too lol.

thanks Vlad!!!