attn: 8.1 crew

i hear you can get me a 5 speed tranny for my sunbird. The only reason i need it is cause my automatic tranny is slipping like hell. Anything you can help with is awesome. thanks

:tool: use Pm!!!

:rofl:

burn the car

5 spd… or auto… to much work for a sunbird :slight_smile:

:kekegay:

call nichelsons 724-455-7451

Ight cool. Cause last night my tranny decided to say it doesn’t need a valve body, and it oesn’t need a tourque converter. Yea and it makes nice slapping,grinding,ticking,banging, you name it that little Auto tranny is doing it. But here’s my excuse to make it a 5 speed. Ight i’ll give them a try i go there all the time.

i hope you know what you’re doing… converting from an auto to a manual is not an easy job. the easy part is bolting stuff on, the hard part is putting the clutch actuator on and cutting apart your floor to add a clutch pedal.

its ez

yeah it is, pull up to JJ’s, pull out wallet, put hand in wallet, remove cash or credit card, go home wait for phone call. :rofl:

did u?

for my exhaust no i helped a bit, for somthing like a tranny swap and needing it done right the first time. Probably :rofl:

easy for you to say… you do this for a living. for the average grease monkey it wouldn’t be that easy.

as ez as me fixing my computer!

auto = ghey

even if it IS hard, get a 5 speed…