Attn: Bike Guys

hahaha crammer!! and clayton do i know you

I respect your opnion… although you dont know me… I actually owned my supra 2 years before the fast and furious 1 came out… no I dont read any magazines. Yes I do all of my own work on my cars. All of my setup is custom made parts, there was nothing ordered from a magazine. The only things that are not custom on the car is the stand alone engine management system, ignition, c/c clutch, and gauges. So please quit assuming/judging.

Just to let you know about my opnion on the 1000… I am a drag racer at heart, I could care less about the twistes… I mean dont get me wrong, its fun to ride the twisties, but its not something I like to focus on.

If you dont like the site, there is a red X on the upper right hand corner, please click it and I promise it will solve any of your problems.

:rofl::owned:

If you want to know who gets “owned” it would be SupraBoy.

I ride a so-called “pussy bike”. It’s a '06 R6 and will run a 10.7 off the showroom floor. That is already quicker than anything in his signature. With all the mods and gear changes I have made, it will now easily run in the high 9’s.

If a 600 is lighter, faster in a straight-line, and handles better than a gsx-r 750, a pussy bike I’ll continue to ride.

SP71Supra of all people should know that displacement doesn’t mean a damn thing. The Supra (if it ever runs apparently) should easily outrun my '67 fastback with a 390. There are gobs of cubic inches, but still, it isn’t all that quick.

Now back to the “owned” part. I will run that gixxer for pinks anytime you are ready. I could use a slower, track only bike. And before you start screaming BS check it out…
http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/146_performance_numbers/index10.html

Now who is owned?

This is why everyone disagrees with you.

You now say that’s just your opinion or some crap, but the point is you were talking (typing?) out of your ass and you got called on it. Just be a little more reasonable next time around.

Just for the record, 600s are the best selling sport-bikes, so apparently a lot of people disagree with you.

:itr41:
quik jr?

I did buy his Z24…he told me it was a racecar. lol

Ok here is the difference between you and I… you get your “stats” from a magazine… then you continue to bench race about what your bike will run and say its faster than anything in my sig. I on the other hand, went to the track myself and raced. That my friend would make you a bench racer.

About the car… the “apparantly if it ever runs” quote… that really does not bother me at all, my car ran perfect for a very long time. I tried to push 800rwhp on the stock rods and it didnt hold, I really didnt expect it to. So what do you own that laid down over 700rwhp?? Like with a real dyno sheet to prove it, not a list of mods and a dyno sheet from a magazine to compare to your setup?? You are a tool my friend!

I like raw power, there for a 1000 suits my need for power, not a 600, I dont care about corners, weight, frame design, etc…

It wasn’t benchracing. I really meant if you want to run me name the time and place.

oh and FYI, I have the timeslips from Keystone @ 9.89, and run a 1.08 at BeaverRun.

1:08 at BeaveRun? you pussy! Wait a sec, I ran 1:04’s last spring. So I’ll STFU now.

wratchit dont expect to run the times posted in that magazine on your R6. You’ll be lucky to get within 5 tenths of what the mags say the bike will run. Most of those figures are corrected numbers with a professional rider. R6’s are quick bikes but not quick enough to beat a GSXR750 with the same skill level rider on each machine.

some of you have no idea who youre talking too. Wrachit and Crammer wil lboth hand youre asses to yourselves. so id would just hush up when it comes to bikes with them two

I just posted that link as a reference. The R6 is not like all other 600’s. The almost 10k price-tag and 2 injectors per cylinder alone prove that.

But, know the meaning of irony? SP71 calls 600’s pussy bikes and anyone riding them cunts, but gets pissed off when someone rips on his POS. I did not get mad just decided to call him out. Hey, either put up or shut up.

I believe a Supra is a girl’s car. I know that because my g/f used to have one before she got her STi. Frankly all real men should drive V8’s. Not little toy cars. Think of all the bhp or RWHP as you call it, would be with all those fancy doo-dads on an already 500bhp shelby mustang. WOW! But that probably still wouldn’t be enough for your power hungry self. Maybe an f-15 jet engine in a Miata will get you where you are going, from stop sign to stop sign and inching along on the parkway.

Oh and for the record I was kidding about that previous paragraph. (except that she did have a supra) I could care less what anyone drives and if I did I wouldn’t be spewing out stupid comments like that on a publicly viewed site. That’s just ignorant.

I will still run you though. If you are afraid of losing the bike, we can just make it a measly 1 or 2k.

I am a failure. CRAMMER does rule. Doug Polen was pulling in the high 50’s last day we were there. I was just about to make him my bitch before I decided to low-side in the carousel…riiiiight. :doh:

IBSteppingOutOfHeManTestosteroneThreadBeforeLock.

x2

When the hell did wratchit join this site?

the other day

It ain’t the place to be til wratchit shows up.

ohhhh boy. Cramer does rule. He now has rebel flags tattoed on his arms to prove it!

lol, this post has gone down hill. I have recieved some good advice though, and will weigh my options over the winter.