ATTN: Honda Enthusiast's.

^^^

tell me about it! but it’s cheap power and easy money in my field of business!

Hitting v-tec at 4500 will not benifit you in any way. If it is all stock head, it is meant to hit at 5200, therefore making the power range alot smoother and better. When honda made the motor, they made v-tec hit a 5200 for a fucking reason. then ricers go out all full of vtec bandwagon bullshit, and get there vtec lowered. fucking retarded.

Also a jdm gsr is the exact same as a usdm gsr. NO stock gsr hits v-tec at 6500 from factory. and why would you want to rev past 8000rpm. you don’t make power after 7800. and much more power? would yu care to show a dyno chart with comparison to 4500, and 5200 which is stock?

i give up…people like you make me sick

muffin…just pm me. this thread is a fuckin joke.

^ your a fucking joke. giving up because your talking out of your ass. vtec this vtec that. the bandwagon is coming, don’t miss it you fucking asshat

Get a B16 tranny w/ LSD…it is the only way to make a mild street civic fun. They make no tq, you need gearing to get tq to the wheels…

thank you very much…Dan? i think thats you

Rusty you really need to watch what you say to people obviously I am looking out for chris as I have known him longer then probably any of you. So in that regard I have a gsr which pops vtec at 4800 and that’s the way I like it so if you have nothing useful to say shut your fucking mouth. End of story

Well, while Rusty’s approach seems to be a little sharp…he seems to know Hondas and I have to agree with most of what he has said. On the dyno computer I have many many examples of Honda’s and their respective ideal vtec cross-over point…and it is rarely below 5k.

You can have vtec come on where ever you’d like according to your butt dyno, but my dyno proves more often than not it is not in the right place.

Well my b17a1 switches to vtec at 4800 stock tune

well…all of you can bitch about this and that. but it is what it is. it fuckin hits at 4500. period. O.E JDM GSR ecu. pay for the dyno and ill prove it hits at 4500. ass faces.

like how the fuck can you tell someone that has seen heard driven and felt the car hit v-tec hit at 4500 that it does not??? un believable people now a days.

you speak of a bandwagon? i think you missed it a long time ago you e-thug son of a bitch. get the fuck out of my thread. pollute it with bullshit. i did not ask about v-tec i asked about trans.

as for stbsbrowser or w.e the fuck your name is. you watch your cussy little fucking mouth. im not some little bitch. and you keep talking shit, i promise you we will meet at a son meet. So you shut the fuck up, and go spray some rust proof on your frame rails or something.

And i never said the car doesnt hit at 4500, im jsut saying that is stupid, and doesnt give you anything, if anything you lose. And il stay in this thread if i want. And yeah missed the bandwagon on purpose you fucking clown.

And e-thugging, im speaking my mind, you have a fucking problem with that, then our future meeting will not be all gravy my freind. you are just another kid that doesnt know shit, and when gets proven wrong, you cry and start swearing like a tuff guy. you shut the fuck up, and don’t make stupid threads, and they won’t get shit on.

And thank you u2ndyno dan. My point was sharp, because he is talking out of ass, so i had to state facts. And as you know, like you said, 99.9 percent of hondas that people will knowledge do, v-tec hits over 5

would you like to know my address you piece of shit you think im afraid of you. Nothing but a little bitch and what you think im gonna run and hide at a son meet cause your gonna be there grow up you little bitch stop talking smack

fuck this fuck that you fucking fag this thread is a joke, i fucking love it. my VTEC GOES BAWWWWWWWWH!!

Rusty i think the better approach would have been just proving him wrong, but the threats? callmmmdoowwnn

i smell a ban…i feel threatened. help. 5-0

I have 2 vtec’s.

lol i have that sticker on my car

I never threatened anybody. just said we will meet. and told him to shut his mouth. these kids are the e-thugs, swearing because they get proved wrong. hahhaha, and adress, naw we will meet eachother this summer. and i am grown up, you just can’t take a loss you fucking monkeys