Attn: NYSpeed cigar buffs...

Yeah I had one the other day, I was impressed. It was VERy smooth. I will definatly be buying more of these. I want to get a sampler box. I just started getting into cigars and wanna try a bunch to see what I really like. I like the mild to med cigars because they do not leave that tobacco tast in your mouth for hours after.

If you like smooth and mild, try an Arturo Fuente Gran Riserva Double Chateau with the natural wrapper. Its a great smoke, 6.75" by 50 gauge, so its a good size and it lasts about 45 min to an hour.

Yeah I hear ya…Punch are not bad either.

Just smoked my first Padilla today, a robusto, not sure which line, but it was pretty damn tasty, not for the mild smoke lovers.

Joyo de Nicaragua, Piramide, i believe it was a maduro wrapper but it might have been some other dark wrapper, anyway, the STRONGEST and most powerful cigar I have ever had, it was really good but really potent. My mouth also tasted like a fireplace the next day as well.

My new favorite: Ashton Cabinet VSG (Virgin Sun Grown) The wizard. Hands down the most well put together cigar i’ve ever had. It was medium to full bodied and smooth as silk with just enough power to keep you wanting more :tup:

Good choice. VSGs are really good.

where do you guys get all these fine smokes?

I get most of my through the interweb.

but you can go to places like Virgil Ave on Virgil Ave in Buffalo or Tinder Box on Transit near the new Lowes. Those are the main places I go to.

Also check,

www.cigarbid.com
www.cigarsinternational.com
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/index.cfm
www.holts.com

Just to name a few

I use most of the links Jay posted, locally I go to Smoking Joes or the Big Indian.

I had a Punch Super Selection #1 the other day, was an 05 and was surprisingly good, as good if not Better than the Punch Churchill, definatly better than the Punch Punch and Black Prince.

I think I’m going to hit up some of those local stores today

Do they have anything at the smoke shop on union next to kfc in west seneca?

I just found out that my buddy here at school’s uncle is matt the guy that owns fat jakes.

+1 for tinderbox, i love it there, they probobly have the best selection IMO. The place next to KFC on union (smoker’s haven) is ok, they are really small and the selection isnt the best but the owner is usually pretty good for suggestions on top notch smokes.

whoa old thread revival…

found this gem the other day, thought it was kinda cool

:clap:

I had a Felipe Gregorio Tres Capas (triple wrapper) a few weeks ago. Very different from other cigars.

Ya know, I have seen numerous advertisements for those, they sound great, I’ll have to try one soon.

I don’t know much about cigars, but The Cigar Parlor (walk in humidor) just opened up in the back of Heron’s Landing (where I work) and I’ve never seen so many cigars in my life. You should stop in and check 'em out.

^^ Where is it??

Heron’s Landing
11186 Southwestern Blvd.
Irving, NY 14081

It’s on Rt. 20 on the Rez in Irving.