attn: shift 518.

Im very happy for him, believe it or not Cossey actually had a good amount of friend before all this, we are all happy for him, it doesnt mean were going to suck his dick for a ride, or a picture by it though. A few people on here own house, which cost 2-3X what his cars do, you dont see me over there wanting to snap pics and wash their windows.

Word. Wish people would come to my house and wash my windows. I’d apreciate it.

i have a house, wanna take a pic in front of it with me? maybe we can hand off the roof :eek3

i here that, i have a fence that needs some painting, anyone up for a photo op with my house?

ill wash ur easy ass one story windows if…u detail the zed

I still picture you running out in your slippers with a beater on chasing kids with a newspaper. “FING KIDS!!!” :rofl :rofl :rofl

ryan i’m sure you could invite murray over to wash your windows, while he’s doing it you could talk about cars

cars,cars,cars,cars,cars,cars,cars,cars,gas,gas,gas,gas,gas,tansmissions, transmissions, turbos,turbos,turbos,turbos,turbos,turbos,turbos,turbos,turbos,turbos,fast,fast,fast,fast,fast,fast,fast,fast,fast,blow off valves,blow off valves,blow off valves,blow off valves

Neg. Pay for the pads and we will figure something out. Your going to have to leave it though. I can move my car to my parents garage so it doesn’t sit outside.

Murray talks about cars more than I do. :rofl at that though.

fer reals, i would actually like to halp and learn how to properly detail a car. i only has dave maye skills. haha

It’s really not hard, its just time consuming and its all in the prep work using the right pads for what compund ,etc.

A house is an investment, a car is not. You’d be retarded for spending that kind of money on a car that was equivalent to a house.

Good for Cossey with what he buys. It’s none of my business or nor do I really care. They are both very nice cars but I don’t think I would have a need to own 2 cars like he does if I fell into the kind of money he did, but that’s simply what I would do with it. Hopefully he’s staying smart with what he’s buying and doing with it.

yeah i here ya, im not going to get into what he should buy, or not buy. I told him I was happy for him, when i come to NY ill check out the car, hopefully for a ride I wont have to give him a BJ. I would hope ive earned at least a ride after all these years lol.

This ^ goes right along with when I said:

Carry on.

People only invite me places because of my car :lol

word, ive been friends with him before he was old enough to drive.

jvg hasn’t posted
marrot hasn’t posted
brooks hasn’t posted
drew hasn’t posted
etc.etc.etc.

see where i’m going with this people

god damnit vlad hasn’t even posted… b/c after saying congrats onces it’s over… not time to make 100000000 more threads about the car

done :hijacked

get your shitty green t-byrd outta here

well sorry for posting, i hope that wasnt you saying im not a real friend by posting, ask Cossey who gave him his first drink and got him drunk for the first time, or who was with him the first time he touched a vagina, then well talk.

haha pete… we should prolly just make a Murrdog9000 vs Penny Pinching tdi_logik before we threadjack this shit