attn: tailgaters.

[quote=“turbociv,post:49,topic:25737"”]

wow, i think all of you need some sort of counseling. If your slamming your breaks and intentionally causing an accident I believe thats called insurance fraud. If your slamming your breaks to intentionally hurt someone cause of tailgating i believe thats some sort of intent and im sure its punishable by jail time.

[/quote]

Oh I would never do it at like 60mph + but def the occasional brake attention grabber works wonders for idiots. Plus theres no way to prove you intentionally did it as bad as that sounds.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:50,topic:25737"”]

If someone’s tailgating me and there’s clearly room to pass I have fun with it, seeing how slow I can get their oblivious ass to go before it dawns on them that there might be another option. I had some dumb broad down to 20 on Sheridan the other night. :smiley:

[/quote]

I like doing that, especially on the highway when your in the right lane doing like 70, there is always that douchebag who has the cruise set and won’t pass and rides your ass for 20 miles. I like to slow down to see how long til they pass and give you the finger.