Auto X: SCCA Solo II 9/14/08

Fucking totaled, a,b and c pillars are collapsed, thats why I asked if he’s alright. Car is totally fuct.
It was literally next to my car at 7:30 this morning, must have happened last night sometime.

Also curious about what happened to the MSP owner…

I tried to contact him today, but I found out from our school paper.

"Students injured in wreck

A vehicle carring two students flipped at around 2:30 this morning as it was going down Sherry Road past the Theta Xi fraternity house. The driver had to be assisted from the vehicle by emergency personnel and suffered cranial injuries; the passenger was able to escape under his own power. Both were transported to Albany Medical Center and were conscious and talking as of press time. According to Troy Police Department officers, the cause of the accident was speeding, and no alcohol or illegal substances were involved.

Christoper Aiello/The Polytechnic"

Damn, sucks for them…but then again, irresponsible/messing around

Ill! Is this the quiet dude with the accent (likely from the Carribean)? Always hangs with the big dude Stefan? Hope they’re ok…

God, that’s terrible! Wish them the best of luck.

Holy shit, it is him. Those taillights are definitely his. I can’t believe that, I hope he’s ok. Cranial injuries doesn’t sound very good. Any idea how it happened?

what’s in the paper is all I know. Yeah his name is Spencer he’s from Jamaica.

Doesn’t look good for any one.

Damn, I hope he’s ok. He worked Station 5 with me and Hanny, seemed like an allright dude.

I’m going to go through the videos my GF got of the event, and post them on youtube. I’ll throw some links up when I do. A friend’s insightful voice over comments that my Cruck is too quiet. ::slight_smile:

:haha

I get the same thing :sad

I’m getting Borla Turbo mufflers and Cattman 2.5" catback piping soon though so all that will change, how about you? ;D

Damn - our events are supposed to better prepare you for safer driving on the streets, not encourage you to push the limits on them. Hope they recover fully, and soon.

Speaking of events, it’s looking very likely we will have another event on October 19th. This one will be held at a new site in Saratoga County. Once we get the paperwork signed, we’ll announce it officially. That should happen by mid-week next week.

Damn, EJ.
I was just about to hit post about the new event then it warned me of a new post. Which you state the new event.

But karting event is the same day.
Karting > autocross
espacially when I get to put people into the wall.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o261/limac333/warrenwallace6_75-onpitrow.jpg

That’s ok, autox w/o lew > autox w/ lew

j/k - :lol

Well duh you guys have a chance of winning without me there ;D

Rut roh…

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn :tong

True!! ;D

I’m going to find a shop to make me a 3" catback. The temptation to do a 1-piece test pipe is losing to my logical side, I’ll at least have a resonator. A friend’s got a DP for cheap I could throw on, But i’m going to wait and see on that…since I currently lack the funds for a retune.

Application-specific Turbo-back for my car is 1,700 bucks, cat back is almost 800, neither is worth it for me.

Yeah I know. It’s really strange since he never drives fast on the street doesn’t usually mess around. While many many other people drive like ass holes all the time.

Definitely let us know about that auto-X! My parents are coming that weekend, so they can come watch!