Automatic SR20? be done?

Can this be done? would you still have to chage the bell houseing ? if your asking yourself why ide want an auto is becasue i can offord SR but not a tranny swap right now so ill get itr later…

anyways anyone know about this?

just wait and save up for the whole thing, cuz it’ll turn out cheaper and easier to install the whole thing instead of the engine now and the tranny later

I wont bre installing the tranny myself il be getting that done at a shop though…

auto sr in ure car can be done sooo easily…but after that, its a waste of time/labour later on for the 5spd swap…i say take a bank loan, do it all at once and the interest u pay on the loan will be a lot less then the amount of $ u will spend on labour in the long run to do ure 5spd swap after u do the auto sr swap…

I’ve got a complete 5spd swap… PM me if you’re interested.

So if i hook the SR up to my auto it should be fine i dont have to change anything?

i know you are all saying ot chage to 5 speed while im swaping motors…but i just dotn have money to do it and i cant get and type of loan like that im 18 right now and i really dont want ot have any type on debt type thing…i dunno i guess im wierd lol someone here told me i could get a tranny swap dome for 1000 thats not to bad i dotn think considering they do all the work…