awesomeness

i wonder what he got charged with?? stunting gone wrong?

police never get charged, come on now, you know better.

There was one officer in waterloo that drove into a best buy “while looking for a suspect in the parking lot”, no charges…circa 2006?

lol i saw this today on breakfast television

this ones even better… upside down pigs today in both articles

Yea that opp cop was racing.

definitely street racing, cofiscate his car and suspend his licence.

hahaha omg that pig truck is amazing.
and the cop was probably going way to fast on that ramp, was it the 403/410 ramp?

suckers…

somehow they’re gonna blame ‘street racing teenagers’ and do a hardcore crack down on modified cars…

whatever happens, we’re screwed.

When your center of gravity is that high - you shouldn’t try power-over :slight_smile:

Silly cops don’t know how to drift?

lol

there was also another truck that crashed in ontario this week i think and they blamed it on street racers

word of warning to some though, I’ve been seeing black and white cruisers now, and I’ve seen a couple b&w explorers, they look ordinary from the front and rear, the lights aren’t as obvious either

^^^is it like some sort of undercover?

LoL I dont know which 1 is funnier, but cops should definatly get charged with reckless driving and shit. I always see cops booking it without their sirens on and shit.

apparently some of the pigs were soooo badly hurt that the cops had to shoot em… lol… ZING!!

Jon

hahaha cops were just itching to shoot their pistols

hahahh ZINGG

i saw the aftermath of the pig truck rollover on my way to work this morning

what a fuckin crazy accident scene… it must have been 200 meters in length

apart from all the animals on the highway, the tractor trailor was on its side and burnt to a crisp

Ummm bacon…

i heard chuck norris was hungry for ham and cheese so he kicked the truck

a cow , SHOOT IT!