Azn Dan's Camaro

you liked it only because my head was hitting roof. gave you a warm feeling simulating something kinky

Bastard

me like

Were the exact heads/cam combo used on another vehicle? I think I would check the P to V clearance anyway for peace of mind. But then, I always like to make projects last longer than they should.

Nice car Dan, don’t flip this one now!

well dan congrates on the car and good luck with ur setup. I really did find it funny that u took the one post to heart. Coming from a person who loves to poke and pick fun at almost everyone he knows I did find that funny. Also find it funny that u want to make comments about the tune that was in ur car. When u get something that was downloaded in a car and not logged u will get what u got. U were told from the start that it would be needed dynoed tuned which u did do. After it was done u said that the file needed minor work and that I did a good job. Now ur saying it was a hack job and also if I remeber correctly that file was done like 4 years ago but correct me if Im wrong. I can go on and old posting the mile long screw ups that you’ve done but I wont, I mean they dont call u a dumb asian for a reason. Congrates on the new car and cant wait to see what ur car runs.

and I like rabbits

looks awesome

I <3 that guy

I very simliar setup was done on one of the owner’s of Texas Speed’s 2010 Camaro. I checked with them to see how much they milled theirs, gasket, and how much clearance they had. The intake valve they used was slightly bigger, so in theory, if I milled mine as much as them and sunk the valves as much as they did, I should have more clearance with my smaller valve. Instead I just got the heads milled a little more and didn’t sink the valves. Rich from WCCH was very against me sinking the valves. I believe (and hope) it clears without fly cutting. It should be close though (which is ideal, the closer the better), but of course it will be checked… I think it goes without saying.

Looking good. I am talking about the last picture you posted. I didn’t even notice a car in it. Can you take another one like that, same pose just no shirt???

Keep it between Pms ok

nice pickup. Where the fuck you in Ford Shitty? Why are you too cool to swing down by my office and say what up?

he fears your maleness

at the end of fairground road. the people who own the ford city marina built some townhouses, and I managed to snag one up before it got taken… as my parents are friends with them and well i work on the lock and they own a marina. anyways… by kittanning standards they are high class condos… by the rest of the world standards… they are alright… maybe kind of nice. You might of actually liked it while you were looking for a place. Even comes with a garage. And you said you were getting a new job so I don’t know where the “new” office is at. And I can’t be on the lookout for a gay auto vette because last i checked you were selling it, so it might be sold.

nice looking car bud, is your motor on Craigslist? you thinking of installing the 418 in this car? void the warrenty asap?

yeah I saw those on the internet about 2 weeks after I signed for my place down in Natrona. Lease is gonna be up at the end of summer though so I will probably be looking to move again…probably back towards K-town a little bit but I kinda like being down 28 towards the city a bit. My office is right across the street from the Subway in Kittanning above CitiFinancial the Medicine Shop. Vette is still here and will be out and about soon.

awesome car i hope you love it man. and dont completely trust lg motorsports camaro…running a low ten on stock drivetrain and parts…the guy for one was awesome at driving and two they had alot done that they wouldn’t speak of for reliability. Mostly to get a big name. If you plan on racing alot with it over 600whp you need to be a lil careful coming out of the whole. Especially if you upgrade the clutch :slight_smile:

OR if you drive to fucking maryland and launch it on some bogarts : )

At least Jeff Fran and I got to push it back… lol!

lol and i got to drive it ahaha

Do you realize who you are telling this to? lol