Azn Dan's Camaro

A dude with a NAWZ tank tattooed on his arm?

hey just trying to give some advice. or you could wait a few months for a new trans…like i did. And when ever I get my trans in im down to find out who is faster. With a 150shot and shit i wouldn’t be surprised if u win.

warranty…

haha nice car bud

ha. sorry. I’m always up for constructive criticism. You are running drag radials correct? I planned on getting a set of 26.5x11.5x17 et streets. I was hoping with going with a bias ply (which seems to be uncommon with 5th gens it seems… the more a lurk around on the "exclusive 5th gen camaro sites, i notice most people are running drag radials) that I would decrease the drivetrain shock, and help prolong the live of my differential and transmission. That and it’s a lot shorter than the huge ass stock tires. I’m hoping it helps me in the gear department.

and we shall see who is faster when we both get done. I think that that goes without saying. lol. We gotta figure out who has the fastest 5th gen in pittsburgh somehow.

thanks. yeah it was on craigslist… it got sold. I could of put the 418 in this car but eh. Don’t really want to go that far with it at the moment… I think a nice h/c/nitrous car will fill the void in my life fairly decently.

and yes… warranties will be voided.

very true sir. and yes i’m running MT et streets drag radials on 17" bogart rims for the track. I forget the exact size but I believe the rears are right at 28" that way it keeps the gearing damn close to the same. I need to sell the motor that is in the car now though so I can proceed with my build. As she sits now though I’m sure we will be close on the track or street.

Got bored and couldn’t wait for the rest of the stuff to come in.

So I threw on the following on the car in the past few days:
Cold Air Inductions CAI
Ported LS3 Intake
Kooks 1 7/8 headers with orx and kooks cat back

The car is actually surprisingly very docile (and deep) at idle. It’s an entirely different monster at WOT however. Not too much drone at high way speeds. I will post a video clip of it later today.

good deal man.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/danhr/2010-03-23175524.jpg

Just waiting on the heads now…

sick son

WHy need heads there are cam only LS3’s in the 500whp range… :slight_smile: spray that bitch cam only

Why not go to the 530rwhp range then spray it? lol

Nice car. That ugly ass GTO with the flower power 17s ruins the pic, though.
The WCCH L92s rock. Richard knows his shit.

because I’m a bad ass mother fucker… that’s why

hahaha awesome man, that car is gonna ride out!!

I got head today… actually i got two of them

so you came…i mean the heads came

frans gonna smoke you he got some drag radials reinforced with breast implants

both.

The heads came. Then I opened up the box and saw them… then I came

Does it still count as a win if I get out of my car and try titty fucking his breast implanted tires?.. while he’s racing?

i’m probably gonna say thats still a win for me haha.

I get to get my titty fuck on and I lose? What the fuck kind of rules do you race by?