Azn Dan's Camaro

little update:
Got the RevXtreme catch can installed. Haven’t decided yet to either polish it or get it powder coated

Caught a sale and ordered gears for the car. Waiting for them to come in. I am very anxious to install these, anyone that knows anything about gearing knows how much these cars suffer from the stock gearing (3.45 stock ring and pinion with a 28.5" tall rear tire).

I also got the Nitrous Outlet Kit installed, with the nano 4500 system.

here’s a quick pic of the install

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/danhr/Mobile%20Uploads/01c028f1.jpg

Hopefully I will get it tuned in a few weeks and see how much power it is making.

bad ass man. Rematch?

haha… hell no! well at least not on the track. It is still no where near ready to do a launch at the track, on the street I can do some lame roll racing and not worry about breaking something and I don’t have to worry too much about traction issues.

I’m still on stock 10 bolt rear… what you worried about?

you having traction and me not. lol.

Oh look Dan bitching out of races… what a surprise.

wouldn’t say i wouldn’t do it. I’m just calling out the outcome of it right now. lol.

and look who is talking. 422 is just a stone’s throw away…

unless you are scared to break out the corvette… I haven’t seen it in kittanning for quite sometime now

I’ll put on the street tires :slight_smile:

lol next time you come up we will see what we can arrange.

getting tuned on the 19th…

ordered differential bushings

putting off buying racing wheels for a little bit…

dude how hard was it to put those bushings in? everyone keeps saying they are a royal pain in the a$$. I def need to pick some up just havent gotten around to it yet.

Putting them in? EASY AS HELL!

Getting them out? kind of a pita. We just torched mine for a little bit with a propane torch to soften the rubber. Then cut out the center with a sawzaw. Then cut a line down the side to make a slit in the sleeve, so it can collapse a little bit on itself. Then just get a chisel and hammer and pound it out. Be careful and don’t cut too far when cutting into the sleeve. After that, smooth it out with some sand paper and the new ones slide right in.

U get tuned yet?

Wednesday sir. Scheduled to go on the rollers at IPS Motorsports at 9 AM.

Nice, cant wait to see the numbers.

so whatever happened with this?

getting some quirks fixed but mostly it’s been put on hold… got to fix up the winter car and put a few goodies on it.

Get rid of that shitty can!