Azn Dan's Camaro

was thinking of doing that or getting a nano bottle tattoo’d on my arm

I have a mgw shifter you’ll like it

hope u dont try to spray out of the whole…

:naughty:

I’m gonna ramp it though with my progressive controller though.

Don’t know when that’s gonna happen though… probably not until towards the end of the season. It won’t be fully ready until about then, at this rate. Should be fun around the street though.

tune it and learn to drive it first before giving it the laugh gas

lol it’s getting tuned this weekend. not spraying it on the track until I get something that sticks for rubber.

just remember…still no trans support lol. i’m still waiting so be mindful of that at the track lol. TWO WEEKS!

you win the prize for using the word “though” the most in a post.

And you win the prize for using the words I love the cawk the most in your life.

did you have your camaro at lowes in the waterfront last night?

no but i do believe I covered almost every corner of pittsburgh last night.

Went from Kittanning down to mount pleasant, to charleroi, to coraopolis, and then back to kittanning.

Jesus… I’ve seen a black C6Z running up and down 28 a couple of times the last few weeks. Go find him

he lost to a c6…he prob shouldn’t race a z :wink: sorry dan

rev extreme catch can is very nice!

Lol hate u. I’m up for a rematch with him in a week or so. I’m anxious to see how much it picks up with the dyno tune and throttle body

OMG REALLY YOU LOST TO A STOCK C6 HAHAHAH JESUS THAT MUST HAVE BEEN EMBARASSING AND I BET HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A NOS TAT ON HIS ARM HAHAHAH YOU PUSSY!

Lol it was very much not stock

Would you dare line youjr corvette against it?

of course he wouldn’t.

said corvette

that is one mean vette Rick has, it deffently no slouch with trapping 128 in the quarter