Azn Dan's Camaro

bwhahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahha sooooooo faaarrrrr

nice times

good job man. thats the same times i was running on stock tires with intake full exhaust and tune… seems to be about right for heads and a rough tune.

so wait youre saying intake. exhaust and tune equates to the same time as exhaust, headers, CNC’d heads, cam and whatnot?

upgraded from mopeds

it was his first time at track with said car. get off his dick

You’re retarded

i agree with shaggy. 100 % u are a retard. azn, not bad for first time in the car and what not, just think, it can only get better/faster from here. how did that car launch? did u use the built in 2step?

lol I’m not concerned with the ET it ran really. Anyone who knows anything knows that there’s a lot left. I am actually happy with how it performed, considering with a 2.6 60’ (bogging it so bad that it almost stalls) it still trapped 115 mph, and bogging kills your mph like none other. and with it half assed put together at the moment, I was just about on par racing a 10 second vette.

mex: The car sucks on launching. The tires actually held pretty decent for what they were worth. It didn’t squat too much, had a bit of wheel hop. So that makes it easy to figure out which suspension pieces I need first. But with the super tall tires and weak gearing, it leaves the line like a pig. Again, it makes it clear on what needs to be addressed for a good run. I did try using the built in two step once, just for shits and giggles. It’s set of 4000 rpms, and it blew the tires off. With the runs I got in, the closest I got to figuring it out was 2500 rpm launch = bogging the daylights out of it, 3000 launch = blew the tires off.

I didn’t plan on running yesterday because I knew it was going to run horrible times the way it sits. Even though it still did, I’m glad I did. It was a test and tune day. and I did that. I was kinda going back and forth on a few parts to get next, and now I know what it needs. It maybe another month before it sees the track again, but when it does… hehe…

Like I said, it was windy as hell and very hot out. My car needed 2.5 more psi to match last years mph traps. With no tune in those conditions, your car is gonna go 120 mph all said and done when dialed in and cold air comes back. My 383 went from 115-116 to 118-119 with a dyno tune over my rough street tune. You will pick up.

yeah well like I said… 10.08… muhahaahahahaa

10.08 is slow…

unless the tune is dead on for the cam and heads, i really wouldn’t expect much faster. Like i said in my original post steve he had a rough tune…

LOL ok I’m retardedly happy… found out that the DA of the track on saturday was 3285 (thanks for constantly pointing that out mph boy). Sooooo a DA correction would be 12.2 @ 120… with the crappy 60’.

Yeah I think you will get there. Rough correction on mine puts me at 9.7’s at 145 :slight_smile: That would be kick ass

i figured DA was shitty on sat. just didtn feel like a ideal day for racing, but it does give you good foundation on what to expect

Glad summer is over, only going to get cooler from here on out.

stop humping joe!!!

good times!!!

Ordered/ordering this week/waiting in garage to go on:

Nitrous/nano 4500
Ported Throttle body
MGW Shifter
4.10 gears
RevXtreme Catch Can (was getting some decent oil consumption)

Now all I need to my drag wheels/tires… then going to hit the track back up and see if the clutch holds and how the car looks launching, so I know which suspension parts to get.

can you tap into the bottle on your arm?.. cause that would be sweet.