Back on 2 wheels...

Awesome choice, I love the plasma blue color.

I would get a damper and change out the slip on :tup:

If it was plasma blue 05 or 06 ZX6r then done!

Everyone knows that black is the fastest color for 636’s

Looking at a black 636 now since the blue one fell through.

Also picked up some gear:

http://www.motonekoparts.com/files/detailed/d_734.gif

http://www.carbonfibergear.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/alpinestars-stella-gp-plus-gloves.jpg

Now just need to decide on jacket and helmet.

You’ll need to move if you want cheaper insurance. I paid a lot more there than I do here.

Cant go wrong with Shoei, Suomy or Arai. The only thing that is a pita with Suomy and Arai changing shields.

Fixed

Black is all that is man, you hater :tdown:

So it’s just the area inflating the price? Damn…

:grouphug:

The black on I am looking at is only 5k and has 2500 miles on it. Going to check it out probably tomorrow if possible.

<3 06 black 636’s… do it up. thats a good price too if its clean. any mods?

PS. often times when you give progressive your ss# and personal info and they run a credit report, oh yea, and you have decent credit, your rate will reflect that too.

Pipe/windscreen.

I do have good credit, I wonder if getting a personalized one from an actual person may help. I know it helped with my auto insurance.

Progressive was by far the cheapest for me too. like people have said part of it is probably the longer riding season in VA. They also may be treating you as a “new rider”. the first year my insurance was $400 full coverage and then when i renewed it dropped to $200. the was a KLR650 though, not a sportbike.

yea, id call and try and get a quote… i did mine online first though and then called to just activate it…

Damn and the black one sold from under me today too… I think I am not destined to get a bike :wink: haha.

Just be patient, you will find something good!

Still no bike yet… although I am excited for November when I turn 25 they told me my insurance rates are going to drop about 5000% haha

i pay 500 a year through state farm with 500 deductable full coverage im 24 used to have lots of points. pay 290 a year for full coverage on my atv with 250 deductable. hey ryan this is eric i rode atv’s with you a few times back in almond, hornell and olean i was talon2gdsm on roclife i changed it just to eric. i had the yfz450