Back on 2 wheels...

Oh whats up dude, been awhile!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/ryanmcell/n49903528_30707757_7226331.jpg

Yay!

Bike came with an Arai helmet, and a jacket but both are too small so will be posting in the classified soon if anybodys interested.

good work :tup:

congrats… details… price… mods? how are you liking it?

It’s pretty stock but a puig screen and frame sliders.

06 ZX6r, custom paint job (Toyota Anthracite) 6xxx miles.

Loving it so far, but havent gotten much riding on it since I won’t have a plate until the week.

Looks nice. Get some better pics up!!!

Will do, it’s at a friends house right now until I get plates on it. Luckily the prev owner only lived a mile or 2 away so I had to snky snky it down the road.

Got insurance, got plates, went to take it for a ride tonight and got a mile down the road and it died. Battery completely dead, wouldn’t even pop start… hrmm :frowning:

I would double check the bike. most people dont paint a perfectly good bike if ya know what I mean…

i haven’t started it in about a week so i wonder if that has anything to do with it… hmm.

paint job seems shady although it is a siq color.

Hopefully it is nothing big, keep us up to date.

PS… I FUCKING LOVE MY 636.

It shouldnt die while riding, no matter how dead the battery is. The charging system might be junk because I am pretty sure it can run without the battery…

My 636 was wrecked and I never figured it out till a month or so after I bought it, it still ran, drove and looked fine (from two feet away) but there were certain small things that were broken/cracked that were tell tale signs it was wrecked.

Either way its too late now, you own it…

if you don’t own a battery tender go buy one before you buy a battery. it will tell you if the battery is trashed or not.

My plan is to jump it (is there an external terminal for jumping since the battery is under the tank?) bring it home, hook it up to a tender and go from there.

battery should be under the seat. i don’t think there’s room under the tank. if it’s under the tank then that sucks lol. no external terminals.

Yea the battery on the 05-06 is under the tank(stupid) but you should sign up on Kawiforums theres a lot of knowledgable people there and good info.

haha. kawasaki is awesome. good luck.

Got to the battery only to find the nut holding the positive terminal down had backed it’s way off. Soon as I put it back on bike fired right up perfectly.

lolz

I bet you let out a big sigh of relief.

You have no idea… lol. However I did lose a bolt for the plastic piece next to the tank :frowning: