back up sensor issue

LEMON!

shut it joe , i sold this truck to him lol

Compromise?
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff84/jeanette116/Picture444-2.jpg

typical american made product starts shitting the bed at 100k. shoulda just traded me for the tdi

when VW makes a tdi 1/2 ton fullsize truck maybe Ill be interested but until then Im not.

Now they work fine. I didnt do anything but theyve been working so its all good I guess

so these things seem to work when they feel like it. Im thinking theyre being affected by moisture but Im not positive.

The system is turning off because it is sensing it has an error, likely a bad sensor as already mentioned previously.

I replaced a sensor yesterday because one came apart in two pieces when I was cleaning the connections and greasing them.

$140 for one sensor.

It seemed to work in the driveway and beeped when I put it in reverse with my dad’s car behind my truck but when I drove it last night the OFF light came on after about a mile of driving forward and now it stays on (the OFF light) all the time.

At this point I think Im just going to drop it off at a Ford dealer, probably Metro since its 5 minutes away and let them deal with it.

Jellies we can do it as well , we have the software to scan it

ok, you told me you didnt.

I know you guys are busy as hell though and my mom doesnt need her car this week so Ill see what happens.

Our newest snap on scanner update has it now .

cool. I thought for sure it was fixed yesterday too.

So two other sensors were bad. No issues now.

Another issue with these fucking things. Every time I put the truck in reverse the sensors start beeping like theres something behind the truck.

I took it to Metro Ford today since they were the ones that fixed it last time and they supposedly cleaned the connections and said it was all good but tonight backing out of the driveway they did the same damn thing. Atleast they didnt charge me but fuck thats annoying when it was supposedly fixed.