back up sensor issue

I noticed yesterday when backing my truck into a parking spot at work that the backup sensors didnt go off and for some reason OFF was lit up on the button but I didnt turn them off and couldnt make them turn on again.

Same thing happened at the gym last night.

Both times I tried backing up after leaving the truck parked and the sensors worked fine.

What could be the issue? I didnt notice anything obvious and the sensors worked fine Sunday.

Today when I got in the truck and backed out of my driveway the sensors worked but they did the same shit as last night at the gym parking lot.

Bad sensor or suttin blocking them . Those things suck and I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think our scanner can read that module either .

Turn around, problem solved

Stop relying on technology to aid in your laziness

Sound like you need a new vehicle

Maybe he’ll get one for his bday

:ban

Happy birthday Paul!!!

PJB, you WOULD need a back up sensor you geriatric fuck

This nigguhz old as fuck

what is with ppl and backing up into parking spots?? you have mirrors and a human brain to aid your driving…use THEM NOWWW

Just pull in straight?

You two sound real stupid right now.

Could a bad fuse/relay cause them not to get power?

One of the front sensors on my SUV seem to always think there’s an obstruction. On the screen, it has red right where that sensor is (meaning something’s close), but there isn’t.

we may sooooound stupid…but we be smart

I havent gotten a chance to check it out due to working long hours yesterday and today and the rain.

Today on the way to work the OFF light stayed lit up the whole time.
When I started the truck after work the light was off but I didnt get close enough to anything backing up to see if the sensors worked.

Its nice to have the sensors so I dont hit anything. Backing a fullsize truck into a spot makes it much easier to pull out. Its not like parking a Honda Civic.

I dont know anything about how the system operates and dont know if there is a relay or anything like that. No screen on my dash to locate a possible issue either, just the OFF button on the dash and the sensors on the rear bumper (no front ones).

i know its not like parking a civic…the civic takes alot of practice and skill. with that said, your sensors are fucked. so you should sell the truck and buy a civic.

I dont want a Civic and Im keeping the truck.

no…NO you’re NOT!

yeah and for long after its paid for too.