bad pressure plate? No.. broken stud? Yes WTB... (update)

Update:

So taking a closer look finally yesterday i finally found what the problem is.
Behind the Y fork which pushes the throw out bearing is a stud with a rolled head that acts as a stopped, this Bolt broke off !!

The Y fork has a spring on the back which bounces of this stopper, with no stopper no springing back, hence no return in my clutch… all makes sense?

I think so…

Ignore the following: (my initial though)

Lately my clutch pedal has been lacking in the return popup, and then while in traffic it finally hit the floor.
I thought it was my clutch master so i got it replaced, bled the clutch and everything is good, squirts hard down low and the slave moves hard, still no feeling in clutch… figured it had to be something wrong in the tranny.

I opened her up and first looked at the Throw out bearing, everything seems ok, then notice that the area on the pressure plate where the TOB pushes is stuck. (those teeth or whatever), seems it doesn’t want to disengage.

Anyone else experience this before? what would be the cause? and is replacing the only solution?

i’d suggest a new clutch, do it on your driveway. did my buddies prelude in 4 hours. but the heat will kill you lol.

2 seasons ago i installed an ACT modified street disk with Extreme pressure plate, surfaced flywheel… dont think i need one, it can hold up to 450lb.tq.
In this time I didnt drive all that much.

I dont think its the clutch, the clutch would first start to slip… i think its the pressure plate maybe the springs, cause it seems to be stuck on engaged, wont disendage… im thinking springs in pressure plate.

So does anyone know where i can get one of these studs? I can take a pic tonight if someone is unsure of what im talking about.

Nissan, its called a " Release Fork Pivot" cost you about $30 bucks probably.

Awesome!! thanks

yea ive broken mine before too…

32 dollars from nissan. easy fix once the tranny is off.

GT

yeah already got the tranny off, I take it the KA one fits? or Nissan can get me one for the SR tranny?