Clutch Issues

Got my car all together and went to take it for a test drive after bleeding the clutch, started it up and heard this squealing sound from the clutch, I pressed the clutch pedal in and it got even louder, tried to put it in gear, got it in 1st but was hard, engaged clutch and it went forward but squealed loud. I the pressed the clutch pedal down and it stuck on the floor.

So I check my slave cylinder and the piston popped out of it, and the fork was pressed up tight to the transmission housing towards the rear of the car. I took the slave cylinder off and Pressed the seal back in , noticed the clutch fork was stuck so I had to pry it over, then moved it back towards the rear and it stuck again.

So whenever the clutch disengages it seems to push the fork so far back that it gets stuck and makes the slave cylinder extend too far causes the piston/seal to pop out.

Clutch is new Exedy stage 2 , pressure plate is remachined, slave cylinder new

Anyone experience this and know the problem?
I have a feeling the fork could be bent, Throw out bearing seized or not working properly(although it’s new)

Just wanna see if anyone has any ideas before I pull the tranny

Noone?

Going to pull tranny tonight and inspect clutch fork and Throw out bearin…
Anyone wanna help?

did you install new clutch pivot ball? check with your fingers to see if its broken?

Ok thanks I’ll check that too

dose your clutch pedal click when releasing it? and you can feel it on your foot?

Did you adjust your clutch pedal after doing the clutch? Could be causing the slave to push too far

^ exactly what i was gonna say, have had many problems before with a clutch not engaging proper or barely moving so you can change gears and all that needed to be done was adjust the pedal

I know of this kouki…

napa or nissan slave?

I had a napa slave last me 400km’s once… not worth the tow costs… go OEM

how did the cheesy nissan clutch fork springs (2?) look upon installation?

dont feel too bad buddy the s14 i told you i have been working on… well i got it running and know im doing the same clutch as yours because the oem didnt like burnouts from the owner

Fixed the problem , throw out bearing was installed backwards, fml! Fixed now, everything works good!