Banning Bashers!!

does it really matter that i’m from manitoba, i’ sure i saw someone from alberta… thats even further. either way, i own a 240 just the same as you do. just b/c i don’t live in your area doesn’t mean i don’t love my 240 and would like to learn from ppl that know thier shit.

i never said i didn’t like this site, i was just very confused as to how i am a ricer. i’m not modding my car for flash or status, i want more power from a lacking motor.

u talk about changing brakes all the time, but no one ever mentions the brake lines. you guys swap up to these big brakes and leave your stock lines on? if somethign was to fuck up that would probably be the first thing to go… i’ve blown a few in my day. i can’t afford Z brakes, not to mention the conversion parts as well. so i got drilled rotors and steel brake lines. i always buy the best pads from napa. i think there is 3 different set’s. oem, life time warrenties(never get them!!) and performance. i know it’s napa what kinda performance could it have, but in all honesty, when i first switched the pads on this car i did all 4 with those performance ones, and it made a pretty big difference in stopping power! add rotors and lines, you should be able to stop pretty fast even using stock calipers. keep in mind my car will not see a track for a long time. so z brakes are something i need.

i say if those ppl wanna go and spend that kinda money on those “show” parts and not use them, let them, thats alot of money wasted, thier stupid just for wasting thier money not only buying those “baller” parts!