Bartended the Sabres' going away party

Today my work hosted the annual Sabres end-of-season party. Everyone was pretty said, I can’t say how many times I heard “this party should have been 8 weeks later,” but that’s the way the cookie crumbles

Whole team was there, sans Connelly. It was pretty damn cool to hear Lindy Ruff give his end of season speech. They also had the captains give a speech, (4 in chronological order) then the rooks, then the new guys (bernie).

saw the third jersey for next season, it looks so sick. i’ll probably photoshop one up later if I’m feeling bored at work.

:tup: to the equipment manager, George. Tipped a 20, then a 10. Besides that, got a single from Spacek, and 2 more singles (mair and paetsch) lol

good time, psyched on the new third jersey

Very cool Andre, where do you work?

:needpic:

wait so only 2 players tipped you? cheap fucks

ok so I just asked my roommate (I was in and out of the main room and the room where we have all our pool tables/another bar set up) and it appears Jaro was the only player to tip us. George, $30. Jaroslav, $3. errbody else, non

lol…cheap bastards

pot meet kettle.

But honestly maybe they didn’t bring anything smaller than a $20. :shrug:

No tips from guys making six and seven figures? Cheaps fucks.

I sold Max afinigenov a TV and surround sound system and TV stand etc…

He was haggling with me over 50 bux and free delivery…

+1

i wanna see that new jersey!!

Just b/c they make millions doesn’t mean they don’t want the best deal like you and myself. I give him credit for not just blowing money like some other professional athlete’s. But as far as not tipping your bartender…thats just not cool.

i understand that… but i was already giving him a good deal…and it wasnt an expensive solution, it was under 3k at the time for EVERYTHING…

its like people who haggle over 1k on a house that costs 250k…

lol stingy bastards:spunk:

lets see the new jersey though!

Oh. you didn’t say you already hooked him up lol.

a few always come into the bar i work at downtown and end up causing trouble and being dicks to cops. even an BPD officer told us that they always have some type of issue. only a few i like and seem normal, Connely being one of them.

one good season and they act like they won the cup

its cause the chippewa skanks treat them like gods, and they start to believe it.

Connolly

x2

OMG IN FOR JERSEY as long as it doesnt have the fucking slug on it!!!