BAS not like dyno results - he disagrees with dyno

No bob, I take constructive critisism really well. I don’t take it well from douchebags like BAS, look at his post in draggones thread. Just blatent being an asshole because he’s bored, he even admits it.

For you to try and come put reason and decency in BAS’s mouth is like trying to make a cheap hooker look classy.

If you were concerned about me using filler rod you could have messeged me on MSN, emailed me, PM’d me or even messeged me on facebook. Bob you know I didn’t build these headers out of the blue, I’ve had a shit ton of input and advice from a lot of industry professionals, I took their advice and learnt as much as I could. I am not one that has an ego too big to be able to listen and learn, as you know i’m always reading books and trying to learn more.

The root of the issue I have is one that you cannot accept or acknolwedge to be true, so I’m goign to stop arguing with you since i’m talking to a brick wall that can’t seem to grasp the concept of common decency.

As for BAS, hes not even worth his weight in dog shit, but I agree with bing, his posts are really funny to read.