Bc racing coilovers

not only does the res matter in the tv. obv the higher the better here. and p … not i.
but the contrast ratio is also a large factor.
if u have a 1080p screen with poor a contrast ratio… than itll look bad…
ive have a 720p screen with bad ratios… adn it looked so bad,
now i have 1080p witha 2000:1 ratio and its crisp and clear…
forget higher res. go higher ratio.
thats why OLED tv are the boom.
at like 50000:1 i think the sony was…

I got bc racing coilsfor my 350z just need to put them on. a lot of 350z guys where happy with them and you can’t go wrong with the price.

My coilovers are non of the brands mentioned above, I love my kei office coilovers and no one including my self has never ever had problems with them… I even bought them used, from Varun and I still never had any issues with them… Too bad they were discontinued in north america :-(… I can’t even get them rebuilt.

I am interested to see how these new BC coils do, I will need new coils as soon as these Kei office coils have had enough.

John,

Your coilovers aren’t even being used. :smiley: You’re not even here! Of course there can’t be any problems :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL!!! What I meant was:

I drove on them for almost 3 years and never had a thing go wrong with them plus my car has been siting for like a year and a half now and I drove it when I came to Canada during Easter and it still drove great! So considering they were used when I bought them, I drove on them for 3 years (they even saw the track a few times and some very hard bumps on the road) and they sat for a year and a half and they are still good I think it makes Kei office coilovers a prety good product.

I’ve run both megans and stance on my s13 and there is a NOTICEABLE difference.

This is a breakdown:

Megans = hardparkers who have a sole objective of looking nice and low, and put performance 2nd.

Stance = weekend warriors who want to push their car to the limits, performance 1st

I say this because there is noticeable difference in the ride and how each coilover can take corners. I’ve had these on within a 3month period so both are still fresh in my mind.

The rebound on the stance are way above megan. If you can’t tell the difference, you shouldn’t be riding on stance period.

ive had my stance for 3 years on 3 different cars

no issues

and u can slam ur bitch with them

and btw when did they come out with 240hz tvs?

haha

guess which factory, that currently produces two of the brands already mentioned (and a few others on top of that), made your Kei Office coilovers…

haha i’m just playing with you.

Either way, you guys have me sold. Anyone wanna trade their Stance coilovers for my megans + cash on my side?

Megans are for hardparkers I guess…=\ No wonder my car is so slow.

It’s ok Mark. We all know you don’t track your car. You just take pics of it at the track, but don’t drive.

Kidding, obviously there are some exceptions to every case.

I don’t know?.. Elighten us Mikey.

This better be good! Because it might mean I might be able to get parts to get my kei offices rebuilt when the time comes.

I drove an s13 with Megan’s
an s14 with Megans AND the same s14 with Stance

There is a huge difference. like Duck said, rebound is alot better. Stance is just a more solid product.

is this thread still on?

wow

lol this “bc racing coilover” thead was pretty much a debate on stance vs megan

back on topic?

heres my car lowered on bc racing. I can go much lower.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/blu2fourty/side.jpg

so far i’ve been happy with it but i’ll see how it does at track. for the price you cant go wrong.

Jon! Looking good man. :slight_smile: I guess you’re out of the 240 scene eh?

thanks, not really out I still have my s14, gf still has hers and my little sister is planning to get one. i’ll still be there for big meets

sell urs to ur sister

damn jon, how much did those BC coils cost you?

where’d you get them?