Beer Rating Thread

meh to me they all tast the exact same…like carbonated piss water.

let me guess…you strike me as a peach whine cooler guy

:gay:

I keed I keed

-Cheater-

Normal, everyday beer= Miller Lite

Favorite Light (color) beer= Blue Moon

Favorite Dark (color) beer= Ellicottville Double Diamond

Favorite wierd (non-traditional) beer= Delirium Tremens.

type of drinker: moderate

Preference: light

keyston light
Rating : 10 of 10
Value : 10 of 10
Best beer ever, it doesnt get any better then the fact that u can find a dent on EVERY can. Goes down easy and gets me wasted everytime :tup:

Varies from 1/day to socially getting drunk.

Preference: Dark or cheapest domestic pisswater I can find

Genny Lite
Rating: 10/10
Value: 13/10
Hometown pride! (Born & raised in Crapchester)

+1 Its what ive always drank and loved. :tup: But lately Fisted has me drinking more and more coors light and i like it :slight_smile: I feel guilty like im cheating on my labatt :ohnoes: But for now LBL FTW!

type of drinker: Functioning Alcoholic

i don’t really drink beer anymore. it doesn’t get me drunk, and makes my stomach hurt so… i will rate my favorite drink - Gin.

millers gin
10/10
4/10
pretty expensive stuff. a 1.75 will cost you almost $50. but it is well worth the money if you don’t like gin that tastes like rubbing alcohol. VERY citrus taste, with light hints of pine, not overpowering like tanguray can be. a very good sipping gin. my personal favorite. i usually mix the drink, then let it sit for 5 minutes or so. letting the ice melt a bit gives it a great flavor. you dont even need to add lime to it, the taste of the gin alone is delicous.

Hendrick’s Gin
9/10
3/10
yet another expensive gin. this has almost no pine taste to it. infused with cucumber and citrus. yet another very good sipping gin. i have only drank this on a few occasions, so i can’t really make a good revew of it.

tanguray gin
6/10
4/10
i personally would rather drink a gin from a plastic bottle than this. overpowering pine taste, with almost no citrus flavor. as the beast says… “this tastes like fucking christmas trees!!”

seagram’s gin
4/10
9/10
a 1.75 can be had for under $20. tastes like rubbing alcohol. you could squeeze and entire lime into this drink, and it would still taste like shit. but, if you want to get loopy gin drunk on the cheap, this is your beverage.

if no one here has ever drank gin, i suggest you try it. imagine being drunk on wine. that loopy happy giddy red faced drunk. its fun. now imagine being drunk on vodka. energetic, feisty, prone to brawl, loud, angry. mix the two together. being drunk on gin is a hell of a time.

wanna get REAL fucked up?? get a bottle of gin. crush up a bunch of no-dozz, and add it to the gin. shake the bottle until it is deluted. take a shot of that gin, follow that with a shot of absinthe. then do a line of cocaine. repeat 3-4 times. YOU WILL ATTEMPT TO FIGHT ON-COMING TRAFFIC.

“here i diluted the tonic water with a bit more gin” bahahahahahahaha

u r awesome jam

andy, i try my darndest.

<33333333

rate and introduce your favorite beers. I started this since the sam adams recall turned into this anyways haha.

A few of my favorites are:

-Sea Dog’s raspberry wheat
-Blue moon
-sam adams oktoberfest
-Magic hat circus boy
-red stripe
-yuengling lager

• sierra nevada pale ale
    -sierra nevada celebration ale
    -souther tier phin and matts

Ive really been wanting to try Shock top belgian, and the UFO raspberry hef. Anyone try them yet??

IB4FryLovesGennyCreamAle

Yuengling Black and tan soooo good

:repost:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26337

i like all types of beer…so i will list my 5 favorite brewing companies. all are in NYS.

Great Lakes
Flying Bison
Southern Tier
Brooklyn
Ellicottville

No specific order:

Brooklyn Lager
Newcastle Brown Ale
Blue Point Toasted Lager
Magic Hat No. 9

Fat Tire Amber Ale
Arrogant Bastard Ale

^^ Arrogant bastard is some good stuff. Not too many beers that can make you loopy after like 3-4

i had a “spring fever” from custombrews last night. pretty good

Also no specific order:

Land Shark
Blue Moon
Red Stripe
Sam Adams Summer Ale
New Castle