beer

Well, from one beer snob to another, I stepped on your “territory”…sorry about that.

no beer snob here…just like a good beer no piss water

^^agreed.

Here is the Hoegaarden I’ve had - very yummy!

http://www.4ajuhl.dk/ol/olfoto/b-hoogaarden.jpg

i think this is the beer they had at Hershey Hotel for $25 a bottle! My girlfriends dad actually got it… .by accident. he followed over to the price column but read the wrong number. He thought it was like 10 bucks. opps

anderson valley ipa, brooklyn brown lager, youngs oatmeal stout, great divide yeti, anchor steam ale,

slowcamaro: Hoegaarden is a style of wheat beer, perfected by the belgians, called hefewiezen (pronounced he-fay-visen) They are typically cloudy (unfiltered) moderately strong, but very smooth and easy to drink…in fact they are too easy… I can give you a huge list of hefe’s to try.

most still are filtered but not through the micron filters you would think about. some are filtered simply through a bag of dry hopps. this alows for the yeast(most the the cloudyness) to continue to ferment slightly in the packageing.

and lionshead is a shit example of a pilsner.

^^you’re correct, I meant filtered as in the way most domestic beers are filtered.

certain light waves cause the beer to turn skunky faster, brown bottles block it while green and clear bottles dont. any import that comes in a green or clear bottle is pretty much saying F*ck you americans. example being: st. paulie girl in europe comes in a brown bottle. here it is green and i will never buy a case again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-1995-Sam-Adams-Triple-Bock-Reserve-w-hang-tag-Samuel_W0QQitemZ190102048743QQihZ009QQcategoryZ563QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Shiner brewing makes some good beer too. I like all of their products.

You might like Shiner Dunkelweizen, Shiner '97 (black lager), or Shiner Bock, they are all very good darker beers, IMO.

Their lighter ones are Kolsch (which is a very faithful reproduction of REAL Kolsch beer), Hefeweizen, Light Lager. Their light lager is not a watered down walrus piss brew. It’s rather good and tasty for such a light beer.

A variety pack of Shiner stuff will be brought to you if I can locate one, Chad, as a present. And, expect Spangs to show up…he can somehow smell it when there’s Shiner products being opened within a 50 mile radius :smiley:

wonder if it’s still good…

not likely. most beers will only keep up to two years in the best conditions. but then again you need to know certain things like the OG, FG, IBU and ABV. also what type of hops and yeast were used in the brewing. some keep longer than others.

shiner bock

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l36/thuggedoutwhitey/Bock.gif

It’s almost beer:30…mmm

that it is

Maybe you should drink more…:weak:

Agree totally…

Maybe you should, and save some money…:greddy:

maybe budweiser is all you can buy in fayette co??

:rofl: infact thiers a beer store right beside a shopnsave in uniontown thats dirt cheap for bud ftw

Not true my friend, but I value my money more than my piss. Why spend $3-$4 per beer, when an hour later it’s piss???

I also like the taste of beer. If I liked chocolate, I would by Hershey bars and skip the beer. Hell if I wanted chocolate flavored beer, I would eat Herhsey bars while drinking my Bud…

On my way…