bendix brake pads?

are these any good in forms of street performance, light auto-x?

looking at the CQ series.

I know there are better out there that I liked, however, this is the only option for my car that I can find with a D832 pad size.

honestly go to foriengn auto part in schen or troy and get there posi met pads .they are awsome no dust great pedal feel even hot and wear great

Autozone ceramic brake pads ftw

I’d suggest against the Bendix pads. I remember selling them @ AAP when I worked there. For a whole autocross season, I was using Autopart International’s Posi-Met (Same place John/88slowmarro was talking about, but API is their actual business name) pads on the rear of the car, and Hawk HPS’s on the front. It worked well.

I dunno your budget, but for a good mostly street pad that you can autocross with that isn’t too expensive, check out the Hawk Performance Ceramic pads. They’re a little more than their HPS’s, but sooooo much better. I used the Performance Ceramic’s at my first track day at LRP and they weren’t too bad until the end of the last 20min session where they showed very significant signs of fade. For an autocross where you’ll be lucky to reach Central Avenue’s speed limit, you should be fine with them.

they don’t make them for my calipers. im having a hard time finding pads other than porterfield RS4’s, and I don’t want to drop $100 on those atm.