Benefit for my daughter April 14th.

[quote=“Daddie,post:40,topic:24487"”]

Chinese auction? I’m there!

[/quote]

lol…there is going to be some good stuff there too.

Can I auction myself? I’m Chinese :slight_smile:

Butch, shot you over some paypal.

any other method to pay except paypal?

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:43,topic:24487"”]

any other method to pay except paypal?

[/quote]

Snail mail, or I can meet. Whatever you prefer.

[quote=“Daddie,post:42,topic:24487"”]

Can I auction myself? I’m Chinese :slight_smile:

Butch, shot you over some paypal.

[/quote]

OMG! You have a pm.

Let me know about what we discussed butch on what i will be giving away.

that reminds me, I should unload some of this ticket money on You. :tup:

I will be there trying to gather 5-8 others as well

Zwar, i will probably need a ride out of the Roc.

Bump …

Just an update. She was admitted to Roswell yesterday. Today is day 2 of chemo. The transplant will be on Wednesday. So far she is just a bit achy.

We have a few baskets, a lot of gift certificates. The raffle is going strong. I want to thank Howie. He doesn’t know it but he bought the 2nd prize for the raffle. THANKS HOWIE!!!:tup:

Myself & the entire “2FAST4U Racing” crew will be there.

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:50,topic:24487"”]

Bump …

Just an update. She was admitted to Roswell yesterday. Today is day 2 of chemo. The transplant will be on Wednesday. So far she is just a bit achy.

We have a few baskets, a lot of gift certificates. The raffle is going strong. I want to thank Howie. He doesn’t know it but he bought the 2nd prize for the raffle. THANKS HOWIE!!!:tup:

[/quote]

lol, what did I buy? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Daddie,post:52,topic:24487"”]

lol, what did I buy? :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

A portable Magnavox DVD with 8.5" screen.

Hope she is doing well through treatment.
My wife has been making blankets for patients at Roswell for a few years now. She’s made at least over 100. She wanted to donated some to the auction. Plus I think we might have some other stuff. Got to dig through things.

PM me your number and we’ll meet up so I can get you the things…

Hope the planning for the benefit is going well. As long as no other plans, we plan on being there and I’ll push it on my site too. :tup:

[quote=“camarojoe,post:54,topic:24487"”]

Hope she is doing well through treatment.
My wife has been making blankets for patients at Roswell for a few years now. She’s made at least over 100. She wanted to donated some to the auction. Plus I think we might have some other stuff. Got to dig through things.

PM me your number and we’ll meet up so I can get you the things…

Hope the planning for the benefit is going well. As long as no other plans, we plan on being there and I’ll push it on my site too. :tup:

[/quote]

Thanks so much Joe. I’ll pm my number to you.

She had her transplant Wednesday and is doing well so far. She is very strong and motivated to get well. If anyone wants to see how she is doing, she has a page at www.carepages.com The name of her page is ashleycarminati She updates it every few days.

Good to hear, Butch :tup:

bizzump and an update…

Transplant was last Wednesday. So far, so good. Her spirits and energy are amazing!

i would like to donate a larger size print on matteboard, just dont know which pic i shold print out, for the chinese auction

[quote=“MicaH,post:58,topic:24487"”]

i would like to donate a larger size print on matteboard, just dont know which pic i shold print out, for the chinese auction

[/quote]

That would be great ! Just choose one without Skunk in it and you can’t go wrong…

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:57,topic:24487"”]

bizzump and an update…

Transplant was last Wednesday. So far, so good. Her spirits and energy are amazing!

[/quote]

Awesome! :tup: