Benefit for my daughter April 14th.

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:57,topic:24487"”]

bizzump and an update…

Transplant was last Wednesday. So far, so good. Her spirits and energy are amazing!

[/quote]

Im glad everything is good. God Bless

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:59,topic:24487"”]

That would be great ! Just choose one without Skunk in it and you can’t go wrong…

[/quote]

haha ok will do, ill keep u posted, and this weekend ill get in touch and get some tix as well

got the print butch, gonna go get it framed this weekend

:tup: Butch

[quote=“MicaH,post:63,topic:24487"”]

got the print butch, gonna go get it framed this weekend

[/quote]

Thank you so much!

Cant make it to the benefit Butch, sorry. I paypal’d a few bucks your way though. Glad to hear shes doing well!

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:66,topic:24487"”]

Cant make it to the benefit Butch, sorry. I paypal’d a few bucks your way though. Glad to hear shes doing well!

[/quote]

Mike!

Thank you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/hugsmiley.gif :smiley: :tup:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:66,topic:24487"”]

[/quote]

aww come on mike, u gotta go to this

[quote=“BuickGN,post:69,topic:24487"”]

aww come on mike, u gotta go to this

[/quote]

id like to, but work pwns me something fierce right now. once i get real close to the date i will see if i can have a buddy cover for me or somethin…i know you miss me, its ok kev :cry: im off all next week meaning i can kill you repeatedly on r6 all week :headbang:

lol yeah i gotta start playing that again.

here it is butch, let me know if i should run this out to you as im sure u need it for setting up when the time comes

http://www.micahweber.com/picforbenft.jpg

:tup:

you know i’ll be there.

im in fo sho

ill be there

we can pay at the door right?

Yes, you can pay at the door.

Looks like I won’t be able to bing you guys food as That Faggot is still there!!!:gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: PM me if there is anything else you need.
D

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:78,topic:24487"”]

Looks like I won’t be able to bing you guys food as That Faggot is still there!!!:gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: PM me if there is anything else you need.
D

[/quote]

Who is the landlord again ??? lol

No problem on the food…

Some stupid Pussy.Well at least it taught me not to trust ppl.At least I’m getting all my other things done so I don’t hAVE to worry about them when I’m open.Where do you have food coming from?
D