Best gps?

Im lookin to pick up a gps in the next week cause most of you know im leaving in 2 weeks for school in PA… magelin? tom tom?

Whats your guys thoughts and opinons on each system??

This guy got me around this summer great. NJ 3 times, MD, CT, etc.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Garmin+-+n%26%23252%3Bvi+255WT+GPS/9252854.p?id=1218068797020&skuId=9252854

+1 On Garmin

I have that same one Kramer listed and I fucking hate it with a passion. I can’t count how many times it’s told me to get off the wrong exit, or wanted me to go down a street just so I can turn around (not because I made a mistake, but because that’s the directions it was giving me). I’d say look at customer reviews and check out cnet.com.

thanks cossey ill check that site out

That’s weird, when I went to NJ from OCMD I intentionally went farther west that I was supposed to (over to Salisbury) because I wasn’t in a rush and wanted to drive through “central” MD/DE and it got me through no issues. My mom and sister also use it with no issues and that’s saying something :lol

holy shit, that’s reallyyyy saying something :rofl

My mom thinks the GPS in the Rick Ross minivan is too complicated so she takes the Garmin out of my sister’s car whenever she can :rofl

They need the garmin to navigate around the mailbox

You looking for portable?

If you ever plan to build a system for your car, I HIGHLY recommend a Kenwood DNX unit (I think the 9140 is their current beast). Frankly, my Infiniti’s head unit does not compare. Sure it controls EVERYTHING in my car, but the Navi part and lack of features (for the EQ, source, etc.) is TERRIBLE. My Kenwood in the Maxima did everything but cook for me. DVD, Mp3, CD, USB, iPod, XM, nice Garmin maps, etc.

kramer with a wiggggg…

Garmin are supposed to be of the better ones. I have an Insignia Nav01 got it off Midnightbox.com was $29. It seems to work, just dont rely on it solely, like a radar detector, its only an aid, you still have to use your eyes. lol

Chuck Norris

A number can have their voices changed to sound like certain celebritys, youre right Adam. Thanks for your input.

gpi

gloves bought a garmin, Ive used it a bunch of times ive always had good luck with it, id say go with that. Hell if mama kramer and kramer with a wig can use it thats DEFF saying soemthing

i have never had an issue with my garmin. i also keep it on mute at all times cause i can’t stand it talking to me.

I love my Tom Tom. The only time it fucked me up was in puerto Rico. Everywhere else it has been AWESOME

I got a garmin nuvi for christmas last christmas best gift ever use it all the time. I dont know the model# off hand tho. I can get it for you when i get home. it not a top of the line model but its never steered me wrong LOL

Edit: Upon searching google its the garmin nuvi 205 its like 90 bucks when you buy it make sure you hook it up to a computer and register it and update the maps.

Garmin. Crazyz250 has/had a tomtom and it was JUNK. Fucking JUNK.