Best lowball you have ever got on SON?

i don’t understand why they feel the need to advertise his wealth on a car forum?

If i was a rich as mofo i would keep my mouth shut.

Hell because i know ur rich and u can afford it then i would expect you to pay asking price if not more now.

Share the wealth boys!

If you were a rich mofo you would you be on a 240 forum?

Unless you guys live on lawerence east i doubt your situation is better.

lol this shit is too much

i spent well over 100hrs on a custom fiberglass interior to be lowballed at $250 for it and asked if i can deliver it to ashawa, only to have the guy say he has no $$ , this was back in the fall, and now he messages me that he will now bu the interior off of me .

thats gotta be one of the topps there

farmer

QFT. If you’re rich, baller, have a fast car, 14" dick, etc… you wouldn’t say it. Everyone would already know.

$200 for my old rims with tires (SA3R Version 1)
$2500 for my car (I suppose some people would say this is fair for an S14)
$25 for a kiss - like wtf, I felt so lowballed.

All from SON members, most of them recently joined too.

solarian - you speak the truth brotha. just like when u meet a hells angel , he dont tell you he is, but you just know

farmer

Lol you know I am jokin randy, you’ve held up your legitimacy with me so its all good.
But with your car being better than mine…It will only be true till it happens… Do you have any peformance parts yet randy… All i see is esthetic’s so far ;p hmmm oh pacesetter exhuast?? well I got a 3inch monster Bee*r. beat that ! lol

Hector! ballerachi
I lol’d at work! That deserves a peice of cake. Just ask!

I vote to ban dj_infinit.

btw: If anyone posts to say they were just joking, you’re a lowballer.

Let’s just form an anti-scammer wrecking crew. Someone gets frauded or scammed, we have a group of guys that breaks buddy’s legs. I’d say once about 5-10 scammers get there legs broken it will stop, ppl will just know. Don’t scam on son or ur gunna have 10 240’s at ur door with bats. Kinda like the mob lol. U don’t steal or scam cuz u know what’s guna happen. Short term risk for long term gain. Sure a few of us will probly get charged but it is canada. Ull get probation and a cookie, then we won’t have to do it anymore. I realize as I’m typing how rediculous this sounds so I’m just guna stop now…

lol we already kinda of have that… like if someone sells a bassboat to someone it will end up back on here with a slew of pics of the damage… or if someone tries to trade a broken dvd deck it will show up here in non editable threads lol… dude… i didnt know that deck was broken he was trying to trade that for my coilovers… dam randy!

Solarian is right. :slight_smile:

If you have a 14" dick, I’d like to know. :o

^^ errrrrrrrrrrrrr

why would you want to know that?!?!

i live in oshawa.

me: i have a mint s13 hatch, no rust nothing… 100 obo

guy: ill give you 50 IF you drive it from oshawa to niagra falls.

… in my 4L pickup… yeah fuck that…

you dont know the meaning of lowballin guys… try workin in the markets selling parts… you get responses like “$300 for a cat-back?; how bout this, i give you 200 but only cause you look like a good guy”
i have been offered cattle working out in KEADY for a transmission from a dodge and i have also odly been offered an hour with a guys wife for a polution canister for a mustang…

but all in all… we all BARGIN!, lowballing is just to see how far your gonna go.

like 5000
offer 3500
you might drop to 4700
offer 4000.
you dont budge.
they come back after a while when it hasent sold and say 4300 and you sell.

it is an art but i dont beleive in lowballing at the drop site, straight firm cash at pre decided point.

None of you have a car as hot as mine… and thats the truth!

Sasha… your freaking hillarious.

DTS… the vtec audi post… priceless I was so confused I had to laugh.

5spd swap lowballer all the time…

OSAD

osad is not a lowballer

hes just somthing on his own…

Your car is not that nice. Didnt you complain about your paint orangepeeling? Doesnt your car’s front end not look like its completely together? Isnt there some decent rust on your car?

Last i checked kengi’s rb25 was in, as was his siliva front end WITH a rebar. His valences and skirts were painted and mounted. And that you cant even drive your car yet.

I vote ban.